Link: AU’s Roc Thomas Reportedly Hurt In Car Accident

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I hate to hear this & hope the young kid recovers quickly & has a stellar SEC Football career..I have respect for the players & never wanna see them hurt, now the Barner Fans are another story, but, the players I wish well until they play us & of course I hope they lose.. Roc is a local Boy & a really good kid that I wished had came to Bama..I've met him a couple times around Oxford & know for a fact he was a big Bama Fan..I hope he has a great college football career until he plays Bama..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

Last edited:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Exactly..Auburn Players came to T-Town to help rebuild the city after the tornado hit a couple years ago & I'll always have a ton of respect for them doing that..I never wanna see their Players get hurt & hope Roc recover to play in the 1st game, dude is a freak RB, and I hope he has an awesome college football career..With a couple goose eggs when he plays Bama that is..LOL
Exactly. Like you said, hate to see any player go down regardless if I like the fanbase.

Last edited:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Sounds like it's nothing but a minor thing...nothing broken according to the article.

It'll be interesting to see how the Barn responds this year to a few injuries or bad breaks. I'd never wish injuries on anybody, from any team, but they are part of the game. Auburn burned up enough "luck" last year from the football gods to the point they are overdrawn and will surely have to pay for it this year.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Exactly..Auburn Players came to T-Town to help rebuild the city after the tornado hit a couple years ago & I'll always have a ton of respect for them doing that..I never wanna see their Players get hurt & hope Roc recover to play in the 1st game, dude is a freak RB, and I hope he has an awesome college football career..With a couple goose eggs when he plays Bama that is..LOL
Against us I hope he gets a respectable 50 yards (assuming no one else gets anything) :) The players are NOT the fans. Hope he recovers and gets back at it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.