Fall Practice Begins and CNS Speaks to the Media

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Really Sip? That game is a long time off. You can't wait that long before you post again.

As far as the infatuation with Coker, it reminds me of Brian Burgdorf. People were all giddy about him too. I hope they both play well and the best one wins the job. From watching the videos from today, Coker was throwing it all over the place and Sims was looking tentative, but hitting the target. Sims looked to be throwing behind them a little. First practice, it will get better.
on the QB debate,yes, I'm done. On other issues, I'll post.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Been away for a while but this ULTIMATE QB debate seems a bit premature, but with the excitement of the season beginning in 4 weeks... and today kicking off practice here is my simple take....Coach Saban wants a QB controversy as much as I want an orange car....and Jacob Coker wasn't asked to come to Alabama just to make the competition stronger...You figure it anyway you wish... But I think it is pretty clear...IMO of course.
At least we can talk football now that the season is approaching. We don't need to talk about hats or uniforms or other off season non-sense because we're ready for some football. However, I'm still for a "Script A" on Bama's helmets!

QB controversy or not, at least we're talking Alabama Crimson Tide FOOTBALL!

I was uptight last year because I badly wanted a three peat and to see A. J. end with an outstanding record (W-L). Those two losses really hurt. I'm still in recovery! I'm still surprised that I did not have a heart attack in the last 10 seconds of the IB!

This year I'm just gonna sit back in a recliner and relax while watching the Tide, if that's possible. However, I have been unable to do that in the past 50+ years.

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006
At least we can talk football now that the season is approaching. We don't need to talk about hats or uniforms or other off season non-sense because we're ready for some football. However, I'm still for a "Script A" on Bama's helmets!

QB controversy or not, at least we're talking Alabama Crimson Tide FOOTBALL!

I was uptight last year because I badly wanted a three peat and to see A. J. end with an outstanding record (W-L). Those two losses really hurt. I'm still in recovery! I'm still surprised that I did not have a heart attack in the last 10 seconds of the IB!

This year I'm just gonna sit back in a recliner and relax while watching the Tide, if that's possible. However, I have been unable to do that in the past 50+ years.
I say that every year too.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.