Bo Scarbrough declared academically ineligible

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Hated to hear this but kinda figure it was the case as time wained on with no news on this. Good to hear there's a possibility he'll be here in January though.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Sure hate to hear this....but not totally surprised. Hope it all works out in the long run for the young man.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Tough news. Bo has huge potential, and I hope the appeal comes through.
I tell ya what though, those "A's and B's" are just as important as those "X's and O's".
Hopefully this will help Bo in the long run.
sip

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
As much as I wanna see Bo play this season, this may work out for the best for all involved, and he comes in next year to join our backfield..Yeldon will be the starter this season & Henry and Drake will back up Yeldon this season..Won't Yeldon turn Pro after this year, Henry will take over the starting spot next year & Bo can come in right away next year with playing time backing up Henry if he comes in January..I really wanted to see Bo this year, but, it could work out for the best if he comes in next year even bigger & stronger while getting his academics straightened out..

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I really think its' for the best too. He has virtually no chance of playing time, and was most likely getting redshirted, no matter what people said about him playing this year. I fully expect him to enroll in Jan and be competing for the back up roles behind Henry with Jones and Tennpenny.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
As much as I wanna see Bo play this season, this may work out for the best for all involved, and he comes in next year to join our backfield..Yeldon will be the starter this season & Henry and Drake will back up Yeldon this season..Won't Yeldon turn Pro after this year, Henry will take over the starting spot next year & Bo can come in right away next year with playing time backing up Henry if he comes in January..I really wanted to see Bo this year, but, it could work out for the best if he comes in next year even bigger & stronger while getting his academics straightened out..
I think both Drake and Yeldon turn pro.

Swanny

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 7, 2004
I don't think we've had anything to do with them since the Massey cluster.
Not true. Brandon Hill went to Hargrave and Saban personally visited him there. The PG Football program ended the next year.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
That's the attitude! I actually thought the same thing in terms of how it could work out pretty good if he can go thru the spring and then be ready next fall (2015).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.