West Virginia Game, Who's Going?

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
Bama wins big. As for tickets; no tickets are allowed to be sold outside the stadium (within a mile, I think). Best get them before getting to the stadium. You can get online at some places for $~110 at the moment.
They may not allow them to be sold outside the stadium, but there are dozens of people that evidently don't know that. The last 2 games (UGA and VT) my buddy and I have posted up right between the dome and Congress building and had tickets within 10 minutes at decent prices. From what I am seeing on the market right now this is going to be a very inexpensive ticket. Wouldn't at all be surprised if they are going for less tha face value 30 minutes before kick-off.

ChattTide

All-SEC
Jul 20, 2000
Memphis, TN
I'll be there with my buddy who is from WV! We've been planning this trip since they announced the game a couple of years ago. We both kind of cheer for each other's teams because Bama and WVU never play each other. This will be a new experience for the both of us.

Can't Wait!!

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC
I'll be there but still looking for 2 tickets. I will be driving from NC so have to spend the night. I've checked all hotels downtown and around the stadium and they are completely booked -- except for the Suite at the Ritz for several thousand dollars :rolleyes: I have a room in Buckhead but hope to get closer in. Where are others staying?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
They may not allow them to be sold outside the stadium, but there are dozens of people that evidently don't know that. The last 2 games (UGA and VT) my buddy and I have posted up right between the dome and Congress building and had tickets within 10 minutes at decent prices. From what I am seeing on the market right now this is going to be a very inexpensive ticket. Wouldn't at all be surprised if they are going for less tha face value 30 minutes before kick-off.
yeah, there should be a lot of tickets around. of the family i know with tide pride (8 tix total) i don't think any of them are coming and I'm sure they aren't the only ones. i will probably try to snag one of theirs and go, although i do hope some of them make the trip

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
I'll be there but still looking for 2 tickets. I will be driving from NC so have to spend the night. I've checked all hotels downtown and around the stadium and they are completely booked -- except for the Suite at the Ritz for several thousand dollars :rolleyes: I have a room in Buckhead but hope to get closer in. Where are others staying?
A big reason all the downtown rooms are gone is because it is dragon-con weekend. We are staying at Best Western Airport and the rates are very reasonable and accommodations are fine. MARTA to the dome and taxi back after a victory celebration ;)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
you might have better luck going outside Atlanta. I would suggest my area of Vinings.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
A big reason all the downtown rooms are gone is because it is dragon-con weekend. We are staying at Best Western Airport and the rates are very reasonable and accommodations are fine. MARTA to the dome and taxi back after a victory celebration ;)
the airport is a good location. there are actually a few nice restaurants down that way and marta is easy (free parking at college park, east point and lakewood stations). if taking it after the game, i always walk one station south to the garnett station to grab the southbound train. the trains are packed when they get there, but we are usually the only ones on the platform and you can always squeeze on. its a lot better than fighting the crowds and/or switching trains at the five points station

WaterWoman

1st Team
Nov 25, 2011
Bumping this up because a week from now I am in Atlanta!!! Roll Tide!!! It has been a VERY LONG 7 months!

Zack

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 30, 2012
Can anyone give me some insight on the tailgating atmosphere around the Dome? Live in NE ATL and plan on driving and parking at the dome! ROLL TIDE!

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
I'm very happy for those that can attend! I'll be there in spirit, but will watch it Sunday morning at 0430 here in Korea on good ol' AFN.

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC
It's game week and I can't wait to get to Atlanta! Does anyone know if there is an organized tailgate that we can sign up for? Seems that I heard somewhere that you can pay to attend something prior to the game???

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.