Coach Saban Signed More Than A few Autographs Yesterday!--Wow.

mark4tide

1st Team
Mar 7, 2005
Hoover, AL
The funny part is the grown men sprinting across the field to get his autograph. Hey Coach did you see how fast I ran? I still have eligibility left if you need me.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I love it. I remember getting Coach Stallings' autograph and we waited forever and he did to. You have to be a special person to be that patient. Coach Stallings' autograph looked just the same on my football as every other autograph he signed. I am glad Coach Saban took the time with all these fans.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
The funny part is the grown men sprinting across the field to get his autograph. Hey Coach did you see how fast I ran? I still have eligibility left if you need me.

I watched a video yesterday, it was funny. That one guy at the beginning sprinted by everyone.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
You know he honestly would rather be working on West Virginia than signing his name, but he is just simply a good man who does everything he can to make everyone feel like a part of the program.
I respect the heck out of Coach Saban.
sip

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
You know he honestly would rather be working on West Virginia than signing his name, but he is just simply a good man who does everything he can to make everyone feel like a part of the program.
I respect the heck out of Coach Saban.
sip
You're right, Sip. I know all the participants of the annual Running of the Gumps appreciated him doing it yesterday.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
You're right, Sip. I know all the participants of the annual Running of the Gumps appreciated him doing it yesterday.
Absolutely, and deep inside, I think he appreciated being able to do it as well.
It probably aggravated him a little bit lol, because it got him off his schedule, but still, he probably went home and told Miss Terry, "You know, we're really kinda blessed to be here".
She probably said, "Uh Nicholas....ya think?". :)

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I love it. I remember getting Coach Stallings' autograph and we waited forever and he did to. You have to be a special person to be that patient. Coach Stallings' autograph looked just the same on my football as every other autograph he signed. I am glad Coach Saban took the time with all these fans.
Coach Stallings was great, The year we had to get A day tickets from Wings restaurant, I got stallings autograph in the second quarter as he was walking through the crowd to the press box. I know it was just a practice , but it probably took coach Stallings half the quarter to walk to the press box due to signing autographs.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.