ISIS might have just stepped in it...

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Apparently some intelligence chatter about ISIS in Juarez

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...bes-threat-imminent-terrorist-attack-southern

"Old Ironsides" is not far from here.
That will certainly alter the current debate on immigration and the openness or not of the southern border.
I personally don't think that they will make any attacks unless it is really, really big (e.g. Super Bowl in Arizona, FBS Nat Championship Game in Dallas), because once they do, and it is determined the perps came into the US across the southern border, that border won't be so open for a while.

Last edited:

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA

LMCane

Mar 16, 2014
I don't this this is correct- we have tons of cocaine coming into our country through that border, everyone knows about it and does nothing to stop it. Al Qaeda and the Islamic State could send in terrorists across the Rio Grande, and the Democratic party operatives will still want to keep it open to bring in more future voters for their party
That will certainly alter the current debate on immigration and the openness or not of the southern border.
I personally don't think that they will make any attacks unless it is really, really big (e.g. Super Bowl in Arizona, FBS Nat Championship Game in Dallas), because once they do, and it is determined the perps came into the US across the southern border, that border won't be so open for a while.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
PKK female fighters kicking butt and taking names.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/0...ands-female-pkk-warriors/?cmpid=googextension

The extremists are terrified of being killed by the opposite sex, Karhan said. In northern Iraq, it is said that the Islamic State fighters believe that they won’t be admitted to heaven if they are killed by a woman.
They aren't going to Heaven anyway so they don't have to worry about that. I do hope these women usher a much quicker trip to hell for these SOBs, however. I hope they do all kinds of vile things to them before they kill them too...and video tape it.

Maybe some of these hottie Israeli snipers will join them in the "fun."

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Maybe some of these hottie Israeli snipers will join them in the "fun."

When I was working on the Golan Heights, we had to coordinate with the Golan Israeli Liaison Office, staffed by attractive young Israeli girls who spoke near perfect English (known as "the GILO girls").
General Peled's daughter was particularly attractive and friendly as well.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Islamic State to Putin: We Are on Our Way to Russia

In a statement posted alongside a heavily-filtered photo of himself wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with Putin's face, Kadyrov said the Islamic State fighters were "saying only what their masters in the West's security services were telling them to say."

"These jerks have nothing to do with Islam. They are the blatant enemies of Muslims all over the world. Naive people decided to threaten Chechnya and all of Russia with two aircraft. They can sit in 2,000 aircraft and still not make it to Russia," Kadyrov wrote.

"I declare, with all responsibility, that whoever gets it into their heads to threaten Russia and speak the name of President Vladimir Putin will be destroyed as soon as he says it," he wrote, adding: "We won't even wait for him to sit at the helm of a plane."
And the US gets blamed...

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Yeah, go ahead an poke the bear, you pigs. Can't wait to see that.
A Russian general (Skobelov) fighting in central Asia in the nineteenth century wrote of fighting muslims: "The harder you hit them, the longer they stay quiet."
I have no doubts that the current Russian leadership entertains similar views. ISIS would be unwise to test that hypothesis.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
If the ISIS pigs could read, they might be familiar with some history...

In October 1985, Alpha Group was dispatched to war-torn Beirut, Lebanon. The Kremlin was informed of the kidnapping of four Soviet diplomats by the militant group, the Islamic Liberation Organization (a radical offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood). It was believed that this was retaliation for the Soviet support of Syrian involvement in the Lebanese Civil War. However, by the time Alpha arrived, one of the hostages had already been killed. Through a network of supporting KGB operatives, members of the task-force identified each of the perpetrators involved in the crisis, and once identified, began to take the relatives of these militants as hostages. Following the standard Soviet policy of no negotiations with terrorists, some of the hostages taken by Alpha Group were dismembered, and their body parts sent to the militants. The warning was clear: more would follow unless the remaining hostages were released immediately. The show of force worked, and for a period of 20 years no Soviet or Russian officials were taken captive, until the 2006 abduction and murder of four Russian embassy staff in Iraq.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Putin is not saddled with a leftist media more concerned with what is politically correct than doing what it takes to defeat evil.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Putin is not saddled with a leftist media more concerned with what is politically correct than doing what it takes to defeat evil.
Close. So close.

Putin doesn't give a gray, fuzzy, dang about defeating evil. It could be said he is evil himself.

He cares a LOT about anyone messing with his power and/or Russia. That said, I hope they (ISIL) poke the Russians. I'm betting there will be dead extremist Muslims if they do. I'm hoping for lots of them. There can't be too many dead ISIL types.

Last edited:

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I don't this this is correct- we have tons of cocaine coming into our country through that border, everyone knows about it and does nothing to stop it. Al Qaeda and the Islamic State could send in terrorists across the Rio Grande, and the Democratic party operatives will still want to keep it open to bring in more future voters for their party
What they are too dumb and ignorant to realize is that once the extremists start their acts of terrorism here, and the American People have to stand up to fight against them, there will be no more Democrat party - or Republican party, or any other self-serving political party in this country. They will have been seen by all as who they really are. From then on the American people no longer have any use for them.
If they won't do their jobs now, it may not be long before there are no "jobs" for them to have. The "government" will have caused it's own demise.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
What they are too dumb and ignorant to realize is that once the extremists start their acts of terrorism here, and the American People have to stand up to fight against them, there will be no more Democrat party - or Republican party, or any other self-serving political party in this country. They will have been seen by all as who they really are. From then on the American people no longer have any use for them.
If they won't do their jobs now, it may not be long before there are no "jobs" for them to have. The "government" will have caused it's own demise.
Isn't that the end game?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.