ESPN college pick'em

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I tried this espn pick'em but with all the group name, group password, roll tide 12, roll tide 2013, 2014 I went to the site and nothing happened, too confusing.
Only thing I can think of is RollTide2014 and rolltide2013 (as well as RammerJammerRTR and rolltide12) have no spaces as you typed them.

Last edited:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Bumping the thread back to the top for those who hasn't joined in yet..And I agree the Penn St - UCF game is a tough one & I wouldn't touch this one if I were using $$$..O'Leary ia a damn good HC & his teams are always scrappy, I've always thought The Irish should have kept him, cause he'd eventually would have turned them into a descent football team again..But.. We know how good of a HC James Franklin is as well, I honestly think he's one of the better X's & O's HC in college football, and he's got a lottttt more talented players at Penn St..I'm taking Penn St on my Pick 'Em..
LSU-Wis and Penn St-UCF are hard to figure. I have both those at 1 & 2 pts.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Ditto, I picked Penn St for 1 point. I notice RammerJammerRTR has 33 and TideFans has 30 pickers. We have gained a few lately. I'm in both, like you. LSwho worries me too.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Anyone want to join a college pickem winner takes all pot message me. I would like to have 4-5 more players in mine.

Good luck to everyone this year and the Tide.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.