"I bought every pie to spite that whining brat"

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I imagine if you asked him, he would say it is not about the money, it is the principle, and I can respect that. The problem is he was just plain wrong about what he thought he was standing up for. It's ok to be a confused old man, but you don't have to be mean about it.
that seems to come with the confused old man part though.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
It's like this thread has gone full circle. We are back to talking about a man being a jerk to a vulnerable person "to teach a lesson." Plus, we had the correct diversions in between: bashing democrats, a Hillary pic, NYBF, cbi hitting on some waitress, and now homeschooling. Throw in a post about VJ and midgets, and I think we can call this a thread.

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
It's like this thread has gone full circle. We are back to talking about a man being a jerk to a vulnerable person "to teach a lesson." Plus, we had the correct diversions in between: bashing democrats, a Hillary pic, NYBF, cbi hitting on some waitress, and now homeschooling. Throw in a post about VJ and midget trannies, and I think we can call this a thread.
FIFY

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
It's like this thread has gone full circle. We are back to talking about a man being a jerk to a vulnerable person "to teach a lesson." Plus, we had the correct diversions in between: bashing democrats, a Hillary pic, NYBF, cbi hitting on some waitress, and now homeschooling. Throw in a post about VJ and midgets, and I think we can call this a thread.
Saw's BBQ, Homewood

She's well dressed anyway

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.