Most Hated College Teams By State

Bad Pony

All-American
Nov 14, 1999
Pelham
Not so sure about the accuracy of that....Ole Siss can't be the most hated team in this state...you need to be relevant to be hated...and the most hated school in Georgia is Ohio State? Just filler for the next 3 weeks I suppose :cool:

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
It's good to be on this map. I remember when we were loved.....by all our opponents.

Still, don't understand the Alabama hate from Colorado. And really don't understand the Michigan hate for a large geographic (if not population) portion of the country.

My personal most hated program is Tennessee. Worse than Auburn. After those &*(_)*&s tried to sink us with lies and plea bargains and help from both the NCAA and SEC offices (for which I have no love either), I'll chew on a white hot hate for those orange inhabitants of the lower part of the digestive tract until the day I die.

And yes, I know that says at least as much about me as it does about them. Doesn't change anything, though.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I can help you with that one: Lots of texas transplants here who are still crying that "if colt hadn't gotten hurt...." :rolleye2:
Heaven help us. I'm sure if Colt hadn't gotten hurt we'd have a cure for cancer, Alzheimer's, world hunger, global warming, and peace between the Arabs and Israelis.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I'd be more worried should we have no 'Haters, if we don't have 'Haters, we're not winning football games..During the Shula Era we didn't have any "Haters & we know why we didn't have any 'Haters..

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
I live in Colorado. I know most everyone here wanted to see Colorado State knock off Bama last season (which is completely understandable) but I have not seen any Bama hate here to be perfectly honest.

-- I do not get the "Ole Miss Hate" shown for Alabama. When/if we ever get beat by Ol Sis in those rare seasons, we know it's because we're just having an off-year.
-- Though I have no hatred whatsoever for LSU, Louisiana makes sense. In '11 we came to their party, drank their beer, danced with their girls and restored order. I don't blame em for hating us.
-- The widespread hate for Michigan is understandable in a way. They've been pretty lousy for so long, I keep forgetting they're supposed to be a "powerhouse".
-- USCe hate in SC makes a little sense if one assumes that most fans polled love either Clemson or UGA.
-- Texas is funny.
-- NJ? Who knew? It's a cesspool state but eh... who cares really what they think? The governor of Jersey said Colorado would be a horrible place to live due to the pot smokers walking around. I'm ok with that. The Californians here are bad enough -- who needs Jersey or NYC people here?
-- Why does NM hate Ole Miss? I otally do not get that. I agree with an earlier poster. You have to be relevant to be a candidate for hate.

My 2 cents.

pyro

Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Winchester TN
Why would anyone hate Ole Miss?

That is almost like hating Vanderbilt.

We always pull for Ole Miss when not playing the Tide.
Easy, Mississippi State fans, LSU fans, Alabama Fans, Arkansas Fans, Tennessee fans..

Ole miss boarders alot of states that are all serious about football. There location on the map gives them a lot of rivals.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Easy, Mississippi State fans, LSU fans, Alabama Fans, Arkansas Fans, Tennessee fans..

Ole miss boarders alot of states that are all serious about football. There location on the map gives them a lot of rivals.
Doesnt explain the hate.
Ole miss is harmless

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.