California school district dropping World Geo replacing it with Diversity

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I guess most people don't know where they are anyway! I tell my grandkids that they should be able to picture the entire earth/globe and know all the continents, countries, capitals, major cities, bodies of water, mountain ranges, deserts, etc. are.

Looks like more dumming down of the already summed down curriculum. They'll just end up being a bunch of dummies: dumb will be cheating off of dumber's paper.

If you have 175 to 180 days of school, I want to see the entire year's lesson plans for this Diversity course. Do they start out by letting students know that all 7+ Billion people are different? Do they need to teach that all people who are dead were different also?

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
Where are all the homophobes?

The Iraq... South Africa... such as.

I mean, some people don't even have maps!

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Just google "Stupid Americans answering about the World & Geography" and you'll see that we need all the help we can get. I can't post the link due to some language...and they breed and vote.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
These kids that will be well versed in diversity (but nothing else) can look forward to losing their jobs to fast food kiosks in the near future. But, they can take solace in the social engineers and statists labeling them "middle class." So, they'll have that going for them.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Seriously, this never gets old. You could post this video every day, I would watch it every day, and still laugh each time. And, yet, I somehow feel sorry for her.
She looks good (well, Great), but do you think that you could have an intellectual conversation with her? I wonder who she voted for in the last Presidential election? Do you think she would even remember?

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
She looks good (well, Great), but do you think that you could have an intellectual conversation with her? I wonder who she voted for in the last Presidential election? Do you think she would even remember?
Hey Al, is she one of them low information voters ya'll keep talking about? :smile: She be arm candy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.