NFL Pre-season Games updates (8/7/13)

lelandhorne

1st Team
Sep 21, 2013
This statement shows your lack of knowledge about the NFL. Top corners make more than top running backs. There wasn't a single running back that went first round in the draft last year just to show you how the value of that position has gone down. Offenses are able to put up more points/yards than ever because of the rule changes. Specifically not allowing DBs to "jam" receivers as much as they used to or hit offensive players like they used to..
Notice I said wide receivers as well as running backs. Teams like the Falcons and Saints spend more on offense than they do on defense by a wide margin. Their defenses are mediocre because of this more so than rule changes.

http://overthecap.com/positional-spending

lelandhorne

1st Team
Sep 21, 2013
Lol annnd you have no answer because I am right. This time was free my young pupil. Next time I'm gonna charge you lol
I never said rule changes played no part, just that an offensively lopsided salary cap was more so responsible for the offensive stats in this game than rule changes were.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
TR 2 carries 5 yards and one reception for 10 yards. He's playing decent but still looks just a half step slow to me..

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Denver looks downright scary good right now. Most people picked the Colts to win the AFC south and Denver is just toying with them right now. Maybe my Titans have a chance after all..

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.