NFL Pre-season Games updates (8/7/13)

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Jets vs. Colts

JETS - Milliner looked VERY good in coverage with two pretty good pass breakups (one in the open field against Luck & Hakeem Nicks, the other in the endzone on the on a TD pass attempt)

COLTS - T-Rich didn't play that much. The starting center is on IR, and the backup center went down on the 3rd play with a knee injury.

49ers vs. Ravens

Ravens - CJ Mosley has been the talk of the game, before and during (thru halftime). He's all over the field, and he's wowing analysts with his blitzing ability. Wowed me (even though I've seen it for 4 years) with his sideline to sideline pursuit. Playing a pretty good first half. Out of place on some plays, but he's doing everything fast.

Upshaw is being Upshaw. You know his work.

Cody is on the PUP (physically unable to perform) list after having offseason

49ers - Quinton Dial with the 49ers (after missing all of last year), has 6 tackles & 2 forced fumbles. Looking good for him, and as a 49ers fan, I'm elated. Hope he can turn that into big minutes. We need an eventual replacement for Justin Smith

Last edited:

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Saw Moseley pressuring the QB on a couple of plays then get a sack. His pass-rushing skills never stuck out to me at the Capstone, but they're sure sticking out tonight. Still looks a little small out there though.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Doesn't appear AJ has played any in the Bengals - Chiefs game. Didn't know if he was expecting any pt tonight or not.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
NFL network

Quintin Dial and CJ had monster games! Good to see Bama Boys performing, maybe reversing some of the Bama players are busts in the NFL talk.

Last edited:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Bama has been all over the NFL network tonight. :) They even praised Saban for his defensive guys that are in the NFL now.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.