NFL Pre-season Games updates (8/7/13)

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
not a chance the Colts come back in this. they are getting killed.
Don't write them off yet. Luck is used to playing from behind, and the Colts are a much better 2nd half team than 1st. Luck has already engineered comeback wins of over 10+ points 6 times since 2012. The Broncos are on fire right now, and it may be too deep of a hole, but I'd be willing to bet that this game will look entirely different by the 5 minute mark of the 4th quarter.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Don't write them off yet. Luck is used to playing from behind, and the Colts are a much better 2nd half team than 1st. Luck has already engineered comeback wins of over 10+ points 6 times since 2012. The Broncos are on fire right now, and it may be too deep of a hole, but I'd be willing to bet that this game will look entirely different by the 5 minute mark of the 4th quarter.
I'd agree, but Luck can't stop Peyton Manning.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Watching the MNF game between the Colts and Eagles and hoping Trent has a good game. He has 4 carries for 20 yards so far. Running pretty good right now..

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
...and fumble
Yea. This is a perfect example of why the running back position is devalued right now. Bradshaw looks better running and catching than Trent. And he didn't cost the Colts a first round pick. And there are plenty of backs like Bradshaw that can be picked up and signed for mid-level deals..

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.