Don't forget about Kenyan Drake. (Highlights)

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Phenomenal foot quickness. He has the ability to cut going full speed ahead which is a pretty rare talent. He also runs, in the terms of Coach Bryant, "with reckless abandon".
He's been his on worst enemy, but seems to have his attitude right now. If he can keep it in the road he has a chance to be special.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
If Kenyan holds on to the ball & stays out of Coach Saban's "Doghouse"..I honestly think he's our best & most complete RB on the team..He's got all the tools needed to be the best RB in college football..It's all up to Kenyan as to how far he goes with it..

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Thanks for posting that. His burst to the hole and through the hole to daylight I feel like is the best on the team. Hope he gets plenty of touches this year. To bad there is only one football, we have to many playmakers lol

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Ok so you're on a defense getting pounded by TJ and Henry. Now you get this guy and it's almost like you're standing still. Also don't forget a little Fowler coming at you from the fullback spot. This is going to be fun! RTR!

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Someone posted that Kenyan reminds him of Linnie Patrick.
Well, they are similar indeed in running style. Linnie was an incredible talent but he had a tendency to stay in the dog house with Coach Bryant. Sound familiar?
Check out this video of Linnie against Auburn in 1981. It was the final drive and Linnie was awesome.
Think there's similarities?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2MuuEZaDi4
sip

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Someone posted that Kenyan reminds him of Linnie Patrick.
Well, they are similar indeed in running style. Linnie was an incredible talent but he had a tendency to stay in the dog house with Coach Bryant. Sound familiar?
Check out this video of Linnie against Auburn in 1981. It was the final drive and Linnie was awesome.
Think there's similarities?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2MuuEZaDi4
sip
thanks, that never gets old

bamanix

1st Team
Mar 24, 2010
this clip reminds once again, at how I believe drake is the best back on the team. when he did not play in the second half against auburn, it just tore me up. we never did get an explanation for this. unfortunately, with yeldon, henry, and drake it will be a great task to use all three this year.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
this clip reminds once again, at how I believe drake is the best back on the team. when he did not play in the second half against auburn, it just tore me up. we never did get an explanation for this. unfortunately, with yeldon, henry, and drake it will be a great task to use all three this year.
I think he got into a small argument with an assistant coach in the Auburn game, and Coach S. sat him.
He's got to get over that kinda stuff.
If he can do that, he can be great.
The coaches haven't held this kid back, he's been his own worst enemy.
Thankfully, after the recent arrest, he does truly seem to have his attitude adjusted.
I have no idea for sure, but I would imagine that Coach Saban gave him the two strike pitch.
"One more, and you're out".
sip

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.