Link: Florida Coach Will Muschamp Hand-Delivers Season Tickets to Lifelong Gator Fans

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
That's a classy move by Coach Muschamp to do this..And these two Gator Fans are awesome & is the reason why college football is the best sport on the planet..I actually hope he coaches up The Gators to play at a higher level than they have the last few years..I don't hate The Gators & they are one of the SEC Schools I actually like besides Bama..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
That's really cool. More schools should try to figure out ways to give back more, in terms of things like this, to the fans. Tip of the hat to Muschamp and UF.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Nice find, Tideman - and thanks for the kind words about UF and the Gators. This should be a great season for the Gators and Alabama both - can't wait!

When that lady answered the door and saw Coach Muschamp - I thought she was going to have a heart attack....ha ha. That was good.

I suspect all programs have fans just like this couple. I agree - they are what it is all about.

Good stuff, Tideman. Thank you my friend. :)

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
No problem Bazza..How cool it had to be to have your season tickets hand deliverd by Coach Muschamp..I've always like Florida & "Boom"..His aggressive coaching style & personality is awesome..
Nice find, Tideman - and thanks for the kind words about UF and the Gators. This should be a great season for the Gators and Alabama both - can't wait!

When that lady answered the door and saw Coach Muschamp - I thought she was going to have a heart attack....ha ha. That was good.

I suspect all programs have fans just like this couple. I agree - they are what it is all about.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

Those were my thoughts also. I know if Coach Bryant or Coach Saban had showed up at my home to give me my season tickets, I'm afraid someone else would have to use them. Not sure my heart could take the surprise of a lifetime.

That was a classy way to give very supportive fans their season tickets.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
No problem Bazza..How cool it had to be to have your season tickets hand deliverd by Coach Muschamp..I've always like Florida & "Boom"..His aggressive coaching style & personality is awesome..
With some of those looks/stares he gives on the sideline, some of them could melt the sun.

If I were one of his players and made a DUMB play, I'd be afraid to return to the sideline. I think I'd just run on to the locker room, get dressed and get outta town real quick.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
HAHA..Can't argue with ya cause you're 100% right..Best not make a dumb play is all I can tell his players..LOL
With some of those looks/stares he gives on the sideline, some of them could melt the sun.

If I were one of his players and made a DUMB play, I'd be afraid to return to the sideline. I think I'd just run on to the locker room, get dressed and get outta town real quick.

Capstone46

1st Team
Jun 5, 2000
I know softball Coach Pat Murphy has done something similar. He and members of the softball team paired up and hand delivered season tickets to all local season tickets holders a few years ago. It was a huge undertaking but he said it was worth all the effort. It really bonded the team and the fans. It seems like former volleyball coach Judy Greene did the same thing.

I have always said if fans knew the character and work effort of our student- athletes in all sports, there would never be an empty seat at any sporting event.

J4Bama

All-American
Mar 24, 2002
Sarasota, Florida

Are you coming up for the Bama/UF game this year?

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
Living in SW Florida, I am a Gator fan unless they are playing Bama. I also like Will Muschamp, and I think more coaches should do this to get to know some of the truly loyal fans. Now I will play the devil's advocate. I think this is good publicity gig to help save his job.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Are you coming up for the Bama/UF game this year?
Sorry - no - but it would be pretty epic to be there for it, I'm sure.

I don't go to many games actually - pretty busy with my work and other stuff and with today's excellent TV and Internet coverage - I have grown accustomed to watching the games in the comfort of my home.

Maybe when I taper off my business responsibilities down the road I will make the sojourn to BDS. It would be great to meet you one day and maybe some of the other exuberant and passionate Crimson Tide brothers and sisters.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.