Tony Stewart hits, kills driver in sprint car race

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Reread my post again. I said he can't be absolved of *ALL* blame. You and others are misquoting and misrepresenting what I said. #HookedOnPhonicsIsntExpensive
Tone down the sarcastic shots - you're the one who is missing the rather obvious point here.

Your 'logic' that his previous issues with anger means he deserves some blame are akin to suggesting someone with a history of DUIs deserves partial blame in an auto accident despite all proof suggesting they are sober at the time of the accident.

Further - why would TS be mad at Ward? What evidence do you have - at all - that suggests his state of mind (besides the projection your own bias)?

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Tone down the sarcastic shots - you're the one who is missing the rather obvious point here.

Your 'logic' that his previous issues with anger means he deserves some blame are akin to suggesting someone with a history of DUIs deserves partial blame in an auto accident despite all proof suggesting they are sober at the time of the accident.

Further - why would TS be mad at Ward? What evidence do you have - at all - that suggests his state of mind (besides the projection your own bias)?
Someone who has a history of DUI that was in or caused an auto accident would not get the benefit of the doubt, as everyone is giving TS here. If you're wife died in an auto crash and the person who caused it had a history of DUI, would you not explore every avenue that alcohol may have been a cause of the crash. What if that person was a multimillionaire famous athlete. Would you not be concerned of a cover up? I think we both know what the answers to those questions are..

This example is all hypothetical. I was just playing off of the DUI comparison you brought up..

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Someone who has a history of DUI that was in or caused an auto accident would not get the benefit of the doubt, as everyone is giving TS here. If you're wife died in an auto crash and the person who caused it had a history of DUI, would you not explore every avenue that alcohol may have been a cause of the crash. What if that person was a multimillionaire famous athlete. Would you not be concerned of a cover up? I think we both know what the answers to those questions are..

This example is all hypothetical. I was just playing off of the DUI comparison you brought up..
You still don't get it, do you? Wow.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Of course the questions would be asked, but when all the evidence showed the driver was sober, I'd drop that argument otherwise.

Kinda like what you should do here - there's ZERO evidence of TS's mindset, much less that he was angry (again I ask, what does he have to be angry about?). Yet despite the pile of evidence that was shown to the grand jury (who no-billed him) you continue to suggest he bears some blame in this, completely speculated based on things which happened in the past.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Okay just so I can get TideFans logic straight: George Zimmerman should have stayed in his car and nothing would have happened but Kevin Ward getting out of his car and getting killed is Tony Stewart's fault.

?????????

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

BTW I wasn't being sarcastic..

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Of course the questions would be asked, but when all the evidence showed the driver was sober, I'd drop that argument otherwise.

Kinda like what you should do here - there's ZERO evidence of TS's mindset, much less that he was angry (again I ask, what does he have to be angry about?). Yet despite the pile of evidence that was shown to the grand jury (who no-billed him) you continue to suggest he bears some blame in this, completely speculated based on things which happened in the past.
So because I don't agree with you I should drop my argument? I thought this was a discussion board. Guess not..

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
So because I don't agree with you I should drop my argument? I thought this was a discussion board. Guess not..
No, I'm simply suggesting there's zero evidence - zero - for what you are suggesting, yet you continue to argue it.

You're simply coming across as they type of person who cannot admit an error, who would rather argue to the death before admitting they were wrong.

Fair enough, it is what it is.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
No, I'm simply suggesting there's zero evidence - zero - for what you are suggesting, yet you continue to argue it.

You're simply coming across as they type of person who cannot admit an error, who would rather argue to the death before admitting they were wrong.

Fair enough, it is what it is.
And you come across the same way to me..

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Yea. Facts are such a big assumption. My bad lol
It's a fact that Tony Stewart has had incidents in the past where he showed anger issues.

There is no fact to show he had anger issues during this incident. Yet, you chose to base your argument of him being at blame solely on that. Therefore, your argument is based on an assumption.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
It's a fact that Tony Stewart has had incidents in the past where he showed anger issues.

There is no fact to show he had anger issues during this incident. Yet, you chose to base your argument of him being at blame solely on that. Therefore, your argument is based on an assumption.
There is no fact to show that he didn't have anger in this situation either. IMO TS is not 100% innocent in the situation. The % he is guilty I don't know. I just do not believe he is 100% innocent. Never said he should be charged with murder or go to jail. How that has been construed and twisted by other people on here is beyond me. Wow. Amazing.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
And you come across the same way to me..
Fair enough. You're basing your argument entirely on assumptions from previous instances while ignoring the facts solely related to this one, I'm sticking to the facts solely related to this instance.

People can determine which stance is more logical.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
There is no fact to show that he didn't have anger in this situation either. IMO TS is not 100% innocent in the situation. The % he is guilty I don't know. I just do not believe he is 100% innocent. Never said he should be charged with murder or go to jail. How that has been construed and twisted by other people on here is beyond me. Wow. Amazing.
What's most incredible is we have since framed your argument exactly as you said is - you are assuming TS was angry and therefore behaved in a manner which means he bears some guilt (without even suggesting why he might be angry), while we're simply going on the evidence that we have from the accident.

Your pretzel logic is what it is, I'm done with this one.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.