Link: ISIS - I don't want to put the subject in the title...

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'll say it again - it's troubling to me that the ~75-85% of non-violent muslims aren't distancing themselves from this. I've not seen any outrage from muslims over this.

I'm not suggesting that they all approve of it, but how can they not be overtly distancing themselves from these animals?

I'm finding more and more difficult to not just lump them all into one big group anymore...

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
From the article said:
That the nations of the world and its citizens sit complacent is the greatest embarrassment to civilization and should be the source of deep shame to all. Everything less that we do is pales by comparison. We have a moral imperative to act.
Truth

Earlier this week, my wife saw this picture of an ISIS militant proudly announcing his marriage to his new 7yo bride. My wife asked why they do things like this. There is no good answer. There is no moral equivalence with these people. They are simply evil and need to be exterminated.

For the record, I've seen some stories claiming the above picture is fake, though I haven't seen that claim substantiated in any way. For what it's worth, the flag in the background is the official ISIS flag.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Truth

Earlier this week, my wife saw this picture of an ISIS militant proudly announcing his marriage to his new 7yo bride. My wife asked why they do things like this. There is no good answer. There is no moral equivalence with these people. They are simply evil and need to be exterminated.

For the record, I've seen some stories claiming the above picture is fake, though I haven't seen that claim substantiated in any way. For what it's worth, the flag in the background is the official ISIS flag.

They are savages.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Truth

Mohammed did it. Must be okay.
He didn't "consummate" the "marriage" until she was nine or ten, so it's not all that bad.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Ya'll simmer down. We've yet to hear in this thread from our regulars who will tell us this is much ado about nothing, they are coming for us and the FEMA re-education camps will solve everything.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Ya'll simmer down. We've yet to hear in this thread from our regulars who will tell us this is much ado about nothing, they are coming for us and the FEMA re-education camps will solve everything.
They are still at their Saul Alinsky training and then they have the coven gathering at 8. After that, they'll vandalize a couple of rich conservatives' homes and cars.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
They are still at their Saul Alinsky training and then they have the coven gathering at 8. After that, they'll vandalize a couple of rich conservatives' homes and cars.
Still not sure how we're going to reconcile ISIS with Gay Marriage, but I'm sure we're going to be enlightened.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
I know of another form of genocide that needs to be performed. I believe that is the only thing these animals understand. I have come to believe that most of the muslims have no trouble with this.

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
I'm generally an isolationist, as NS Board regulars well know. This case, however, is a good example of why I use the word general instead of absolute to describe my isolationist views. This is an exceptional evil, and I will gladly support any means of war against this organization and its individual members.

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek
Question: does the ISIS have a more organized group that can be waged war against?
Not any more so than any of the other militant groups we've been fighting. And to go along with the thread...what is the difference between this and them setting off a body/car/ied bomb in a market square/mosque/church. Innocent men, women and children are killed or mamed. And to blame W for this because he started/finished the war with sadam. Gimme a break. He went back in to finish what his dad started and to get the chemical weapons. You know, those that didn't exist...that somehow showed up in syria?

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
The US has begun shipping arms and ammunition to the Iraqi Kurdish forces fighting IS, a State Department spokeswoman has confirmed.

“We’re working with the government of Iraq to increasingly and very quickly get urgently needed arms to the Kurds,” Marie Harf told CNN.

“This includes the Iraqis providing their own weapons from their own stocks, and we’re working to do the same thing from our stocks of weapons that we have.”

Harf said the effort had been underway since last week, but did not say which US agency was leading the effort or how many and what type of weapons had been sent.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/li...ikes-help-kurds-retake-territory-live-updates

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Maybe their idea of peace is that peace will be achieved once everyone else is dead.

I have a limited knowledge of Islam, but Muslim upon meeting non Muslims, they are to be converted . If they can't be converted then they are to be conquered. Slaughter is justifiable in the name of Allah. But only to non Muslims.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.

I have a limited knowledge of Islam, but Muslim upon meeting non Muslims, they are to be converted . If they can't be converted then they are to be conquered. Slaughter is justifiable in the name of Allah. But only to non Muslims.
Christians and Jews (dhimmi or "people of the book") are supposed to be allowed to practice their religion, as long as they pay the jizya or religious tax. (Obviously, ISIL is not following this tradition of the hadith in northern Iraq, but that's the tradition).
All other religions,"convert or die."

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

What if we started taking that approach in the US and executed Muslims for every Christian that is murdered in Iraq, Egypt and Syria. In fact, I think we should. I have literally no compassion for those camel humping, hand butt wiping savages.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.