LB Darrell Williams Updates (Auburn Commit)

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
OK is looking at him too?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
From the article above:
"Auburn is the school I'm committed to, but at the same time, at the end of the day, people change their minds," Williams said Saturday after Hoover's season-opening loss to Miami-Central. "You just have to go with the flow. Everything happens for a reason. If I were to go to Auburn, then that's the place for me. If I were to go to Alabama or Oklahoma, then that would be the place for me."
You can never tell about these kids, but it sounds like he is already gone from Auburn from his comments.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: 2015 4* Hoover LB Darrell Williams Updates

Will add this: If the Williams flip comes to fruition, you can probably just about close the book on Leo Lewis.

The same will definitely be the case if we pick up Joshua McMillon next week.
With Lewis' commitment to Ole Miss yesterday, wouldn't be surprised to see Bama up the pressure on Williams.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

With Lewis' commitment to Ole Miss yesterday, wouldn't be surprised to see Bama up the pressure on Williams.
It certainly doesn't hurt Williams' chances, of course, but I doubt it has any real positive impact for him. Lewis' recruitment is by no means over, and in any event the staff has not done anything to detrimentally rely on the possibility that he may sign with UA.

Barring a surprise or two down the stretch, I still get the feeling that Williams is on the outside looking in.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

I hope Williams gets a commitable offer from us. It's nice keeping the in state guys.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Seems like he had a tight relationship with Ellis Johnson. Link

"That's one of the worst things to happen to a recruit," Williams said when asked about Johnson's dismissal. "I loved the relationship and time we had, but I wish him the best. He knows it's business. He texted me good luck and to go for the three-peat. I still appreciate him as a man. It's hard.

"I would say I'm pretty firm with Auburn, but I'm still keeping an open mind with Alabama. Oklahoma, they still want me, but it's kind of tight. Ole Miss came back in the picture too."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.