Cop in MO kills unarmed black teen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I'm just glad liberals are finally realizing that the government is the enemy. Next thing you know, they'll care about IRS raids and the ATF.
Liberals/conservatives both need to realize that the GOP and DNC are controlled by the same puppet masters and are in lock step to control you and I by whatever means necessary. Anyone who doesn't see this is a fool. The agenda is the same, they just take slightly different approaches to getting to the final goal.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I am not usually a fan of Bill Maher but occasionally he nails it, as he does here.

So what do you say tidefans tea partiers?

stlimprov

1st Team
Nov 9, 2005
Saint Louis, MO
As a St. Louis resident, I'd just like to point out that the portrayal/insinuation of Ferguson as a war zone before all this is inaccurate.

There's an interesting twitter feed of veteran's comparing what what appears to be going on in Ferguson to the standards by which they were trained and held, including experience with crowd control in Afghanistan and Iraq. If one were to google "Veterans on Ferguson", it should be the first hit. Not directly linking due to some language in the link.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I'm just glad liberals are finally realizing that the government is the enemy. Next thing you know, they'll care about IRS raids and the ATF.
the government is not the enemy. this is about a local police force that appears to be somewhat out of control as are many local police forces that have effectively been militarized.

Last edited:

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
this sounds like progress

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...-police-to-be-removed-from-ferguson-clay.html

Missouri Governor Jay Nixon will announce that St. Louis County law enforcement will be relieved of duty in Ferguson, which has been roiled by protests after the shooting death by police of an unarmed teenager, according to Representative William Lacy Clay.

“The governor just called me, and he’s on his way to St. Louis now to announce he’s taking away St. Louis County police out of the situation,”

stlimprov

1st Team
Nov 9, 2005
Saint Louis, MO
For those that don't know, Saint Louis City and Saint Louis County are separate entities (dating back to @ 1877). The county basically surrounds the city to the north, west, and south (the Mississippi River/Illinois lie to the east).

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
If there was an injustice in this shooting there are ways of resolving it and I would certainly endorse that happening.

But this...what's happening now?

My perspective is it's a HUGE embarrassment and setback for all involved.....

1) law enforcement
2) community
3) media

Because I am generally indifferent to all three of the above - let 'em duke it out amongst themselves....thinning of the herd principle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.