Cop in MO kills unarmed black teen

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaHoHo

All-American
Aug 7, 2007
Coaling, Alabama, United States
A few nights ago, "protesters" in NYC were chanting that they wanted dead cops.

Why don't you read some of the twitter responses here: ‘Can they breathe?’ Execution-style killing of two NYPD officers celebrated; ‘Salute the shooter’

The Ferguson and NYC people are trying to ignite violence in this country, and they have succeeded. I hope it stops here.

The NYC Mayor did nothing to stop this. as FIB said, let's hear Obama and Holder weigh in. They were awful quick to make a hero out of Michael Brown.

Maybe some of you missed this. In case you did miss it, I wonder if you think it might help to instigate these types of incidents.

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan went on a fiery tirade about Ferguson on Saturday — threatening that if the demands of protesters aren’t met, “we’ll tear this ......n country apart!”

Farrakhan stated in his speech — given at Morgan State University, a black college located in Baltimore, Md. — that violence was justified in response to the decision not to indict officer Darren Wilson and peaceful protests are only in the interest of “white folks.”

“We going to die anyway. Let’s die for something,” the radical figure told the crowd to roaring applause.

He even said the parents of teenagers should teach their kids how to throw Molotov cocktails. “Teach your baby how to throw the bottle if they can. Fight,” the minister advised, and then imitated throwing the explosive device.

Farrakhan argued that violence was justified by the “law of retaliation” HE claims is in both the Bible and the Koran.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
^^^ Vile, disrespectful, and disgusting ^^^

Just what I expected though. Nothing has changed for the better for blacks since Ferguson (and NY) - in fact things now are worse.

Too bad for all those law abiding, decent, hard working folks whose voices cannot be heard over this hogwash.

As a society we are on a downward spiral....I don't see it ending either. Not with the egos of law enforcement and politicians plus all the money the media is making over these unfortunate incidents.

pyro

Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Winchester TN
^^^ Vile, disrespectful, and disgusting ^^^

Just what I expected though. Nothing has changed for the better for blacks since Ferguson (and NY) - in fact things now are worse.

Too bad for all those law abiding, decent, hard working folks whose voices cannot be heard over this hogwash.

As a society we are on a downward spiral....I don't see it ending either. Not with the egos of law enforcement and politicians plus all the money the media is making over these unfortunate incidents.
Finally! Someone understands what I am saying! What I was saying in other threads!

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
It was also placed in the middle of the street originally.
I understand wanting to honor the life of a young man who has been a model citizen or tried to live an honest life. I do not understand building a memorial to a thug with a police record who was killed because he was thugging.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Do you feel that Mike Brown was guilty?
He was never charged, so he could never be "guilty" of anything - no post death conviction possible in this country. The only question was over the officer and whether he could be charged with any offense, charging being still very short of "guilty."

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
He was never charged, so he could never be "guilty" of anything - no post death conviction possible in this country. The only question was over the officer and whether he could be charged with any offense, charging being still very short of "guilty."
Either way it's a messed up situation that doesn't give people an excuse to riot and loot.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Either way it's a messed up situation that doesn't give people an excuse to riot and loot.
No, and the grand jury did the correct thing. It just doesn't seem to stick to the main instigators. I thought when the Tawanda Brawley affair was exposed as a complete fraud, raped by police and feces smeared on her body, etc., I thought Sharpton was done. Not true...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.