Cop in MO kills unarmed black teen

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
I can't understand the reason to protest here, particularly in a violent fashion. This was not a biased police force saying they won't incriminate their own. This was the decision of a grand jury saying there was not enough condemning evidence to take to trial. Are they protesting the lack of evidence? A large portion of the bill for the destruction of property should be sent to the headquarters of MSNBC and similar networks for their role in inciting this "wronged" victim mentality in Ferguson.

One other thing...Why would the prosecutor announce the decision late at night when I assume riots would be more likely to happen and get out of control?

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I can't understand the reason to protest here, particularly in a violent fashion. This was not a biased police force saying they won't incriminate their own. This was the decision of a grand jury saying there was not enough condemning evidence to take to trial. Are they protesting the lack of evidence? A large portion of the bill for the destruction of property should be sent to the headquarters of MSNBC and similar networks for their role in inciting this "wronged" victim mentality in Ferguson.

One other thing...Why would the prosecutor announce the decision late at night when I assume riots would be more likely to happen and get out of control?
This community wasn't interested in justice. They wanted an innocent person to hang no matter what the evidence said.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
The take away that all the rioters/protesters are missing is that if Michael Brown had not robbed the convenient store this confrontation would probably never have occurred. Officer Wilson was responding to the robbery AFTER helping a family who's child was in distress. The irony is probably lost on most folks that he was helping a child and waiting on EMS to arrive before responding to the call.

As for the looters, shoot them all and kill everyone that is damaging personal property. I'm done with this.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
The rioting makes about as much sense as the black riots in LA in 1992 (post-Rodney King verdict) attacking KOREANS in LA, who had nothing to do with it. (I mean, why not go over to the rich, white community at Simi Valley, where the jury was from?)

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Don't think there's going to be much problem of demonstrating here in Arab, I'm fairly certain it would be met with a lot of resistance from the local folks here. Still known as a sundowner even though it really isn't.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
They're getting their rioting in while it still gets media attention. All too soon the black community will be relegated to a "non-victimized" status and will actually be held accountable for their actions.
Maybe that would be best anyway. I've never actually seen Hispanics burn homes, businesses, etc.. in their own communities.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
If the black community in this country wants to know why racism is still a problem, all they have do do is watch this mess. Where are the black leaders, why aren't they speaking out against this kind of behavior? Why aren't they ever trying to affect a change of attitude in their own culture? (Both of those questions are rhetorical, I know the answers.)

Until the black community decides that it wants to change its own image then we will have to continue to deal with this animal mentality.

They've shot a cop now so they've even the score, which is all this was ever about in their minds. Justice, this culture doesn't know the meaning of the word justice.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
What these folks don't realize that the businesses that have been looted, burned or otherwise destroyed in Ferguson likely won't rebuild there - ever. No Autozone, no Title Pawn, etc., etc.
Other businesses there will likely be closed by their respective corporate offices. The money they might make through sales isn't worth losing the entire business in a riot.
Ferguson as a community will be downgraded to lower than Detroit. You want "Social Justice"? You got it.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Those people don't have a cop problem, they have a culture problem.
We have a culture problem? No, we are sick and tired of some whites acting as we don't exist. At least Wilson could've got indicted but he didn't. This is why I dont talk race here, cause y'all ain't trying to hear us, instead you look at us as whiners instead of trying understand us.

HartselleTider

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
If the black community in this country wants to know why racism is still a problem, all they have do do is watch this mess. Where are the black leaders, why aren't they speaking out against this kind of behavior? Why aren't they ever trying to affect a change of attitude in their own culture? (Both of those questions are rhetorical, I know the answers.)

Until the black community decides that it wants to change its own image then we will have to continue to deal with this animal mentality.

They've shot a cop now so they've even the score, which is all this was ever about in their minds. Justice, this culture doesn't know the meaning of the word justice.

Exactly. You can't scream for justice without all the facts and evidence. These people don't want justice. They wanted vengeance.... and another reason to rob, loot, steal, and vandalize.

The system is broken when black folks can't rob stores, steal, stroll down the middle of the street with their grab... and attack cops without consequences.

If I ever attack a cop, I'm at the mercy of his judgement and I expect to be shot. I don't expect protests on my behalf, and my neighborhood to go up in flames as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.