Cop in MO kills unarmed black teen

Status
Not open for further replies.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
All of their rioting and looting should show the authorities who's in the right and wrong

Silverback

1st Team
Oct 5, 2010
Oak Grove
I find it hard to believe that an officer would shoot in broad daylight without being warranted. I said hard to believe, I did not say impossible to believe.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
I found it hard to believe the police would just stand by and watch looting and destruction occur without making arrests.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Until the day the community instigators show all this SAME outrage over the 7,000 blacks killed by other blacks every single year, don't expect me to regard all the "outrage" as anything other than manufactured outrage and racism.

If your outrage is only because the cop doing the killing is white and you want to ignore 7,000 other murders then quite frankly you (generic) are every bit as racist as those you want to accuse of it.

Racism is a multi-million dollar a year business saith the late, great bayoutider.

I'll bet you dollars to donuts (pardon the obvious pun) the cop is white and that's the ONLY reason for this rioting crap.

Any killing is a tragedy as is any racism. But selective outrage that only flares up when whitey is the perpetrator tells me more about the outraged person than about the alleged killer.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Until the day the community instigators show all this SAME outrage over the 7,000 blacks killed by other blacks every single year, don't expect me to regard all the "outrage" as anything other than manufactured outrage and racism.

If your outrage is only because the cop doing the killing is white and you want to ignore 7,000 other murders then quite frankly you (generic) are every bit as racist as those you want to accuse of it.

Racism is a multi-million dollar a year business saith the late, great bayoutider.

I'll bet you dollars to donuts (pardon the obvious pun) the cop is white and that's the ONLY reason for this rioting crap.

Any killing is a tragedy as is any racism. But selective outrage that only flares up when whitey is the perpetrator tells me more about the outraged person than about the alleged killer.
You know if a black cop shot the kid, there would some disappointment and he would be labeled an "uncle tom" but it wouldn't go much further than that.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I found it hard to believe the police would just stand by and watch looting and destruction occur without making arrests.
Yep, me too. Seems like strike two against the police. You're there to protect private property, instead, you sit by and watch these lunatics vandalize and steal. That's when I'm ok with the cops unleashing a hellfire of bullets.

A kid who apparently ran, then stopped and raised his hands should have never been shot imho.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
They are their own worst enemy. When they figure that one out they'll begin making progress as a race in this country. Until then it will be same song same dance over and over.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Let me make something clear: I am NOT siding with the cop here. I try to hold my views close to the vest until actually determining what happened. I am also NOT siding AGAINST the victim here, either.

In my view, anyone who sides with the cop merely because he's white has some racial animus; and anybody who sides with the victim merely because he's black has the same problem.

What I HAVE sided is AGAINST the looters and rioters WHATEVER their color. Because none of them truly gives a damn about murder, racism, or poverty.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Let me make something clear: I am NOT siding with the cop here. I try to hold my views close to the vest until actually determining what happened. I am also NOT siding AGAINST the victim here, either.

In my view, anyone who sides with the cop merely because he's white has some racial animus; and anybody who sides with the victim merely because he's black has the same problem.

What I HAVE sided is AGAINST the looters and rioters WHATEVER their color. Because none of them truly gives a damn about murder, racism, or poverty.
unless you have been spending time with these folks in ferguson, you have no idea what they "truly give a damn about", and you are just projecting your views onto them

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
Anybody who knows me knows that I am the first to criticize LEO's because they almost always get away with it.

However, I will never understand how burning down a liquor store and looting makes someone feel better about it.

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
unless you have been spending time with these folks in ferguson, you have no idea what they "truly give a damn about", and you are just projecting your views onto them
Fair enough.

Should I go back and find the hundreds of things you've commented on in places you aren't living and make the same ignorant remark about you, 92?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Fair enough.

Should I go back and find the hundreds of things you've commented on in places you aren't living and make the same ignorant remark about you, 92?
why would you need to go back, i thought you remembered everything.

and you dont need my permission to keep making ignorant remarks about me or anyone else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.