Cop in MO kills unarmed black teen

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
What's the hold up? The gasoline is getting stale. They're going to have to change out the molotov cocktails.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
9 PM EST. Me thinks this isn't going to turn out well. Hopefully anyone around Ferguson with anything of value got the heck out.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
9 PM EST. Me thinks this isn't going to turn out well. Hopefully anyone around Ferguson with anything of value got the heck out.
Just speculation, but I agree. A verdict to satisfy the pitchfofk wavers would have come much earlier.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Just as a point of clarification. It's not a "verdict" that would be announced but an indictment. Two very different things. I wouldn't be surprised with an indictment, but very surprised if it resulted in a conviction down the road. Considering they announced a decision without saying what it is, methinks it's a no bill from the GJ and it gives a response team time to prepare.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I've got a feeling that many people just want to party while looting and destroying.

They don't want JUSTICE. They want a cop lynched!

Where is Marshall Dillon when you need him?

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
From CNNs website:

Source: Wilson not asked to turn himself in

A source close to Darren Wilson told CNN's Don Lemon that the officer's representatives -- through a process of deduction -- have determined that there will be no indictment. At this point, if there was going to be an indictment, Wilson would have been asked to surrender, the source said late Monday.

by CNN's Steve Almasy 8:57 PM

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
If he's no billed, I would like to hear the evidence that led the grand jury to no bill him. If they indict him, the evidence can't be released until the trial as I understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.