My sister lost her battle with cancer this weekend

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Robin , my sister, passed Sunday from a long battle with cancer. We were very close when we were young, but drifted apart as we got older. Please say a prayer for her and her family in Slidell, L A. It has been a very rough year for me my family.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Prayers and thoughts for you and your family in this time. I can't imagine losing my sister, so I can't begin to understand the pain you are in now. You have my deepest condolences.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
So sorry bro. I watched as that crap ravaged my Aunt and she never gave up. I truly admire anyone that has dealt with cancer no matter the outcome, that is a horrible way to have to live and to keep up your spirit shows how tough they are.

Just pray and thank God she is in a better place, and that you'll see her again. It's never easy.

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)
So sorry to hear. Praying for you & the fam.

p.s. - I too HATE cancer. I'm a metastatic melanoma patient/survivor (unsure where that line is), & my brother is battling mesothelioma. Neither of which qualifies me to understand where you are, of course. Keep pressing on!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
My sincere condolences on the loss if your sister. I know how hard it is to lose a family member. I know you will miss her, but be glad she is no longer suffering.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.