Link: Joe Willie appears in Manning brothers rap for Fantasy Football

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I am not going to make any personal comments about this video or the noise pollution you hear. I will say this , I think Joe Willie can find a hotter looking Mom to do a video with. I just gave back my hash browns from the 4am visit to Waffle House after seeing this.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I don't think she was supposed to be hot.

The end times are upon us, if that is what this country is coming to. (Hope that doesn't get this sent to NS. Maybe it belongs there. That video will cause intestinal distress.)

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
The university should disassociate itself with Joe Willie!!. Do I really need blue font for that?

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
Proof that people will do anything for money. Good grief, that was just an idiotic money grab all of those people.

Can't believe they let their "brand" be associated with that and can't believe DirecTv actually produced and aired it.

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
Proof that people will do anything for money. Good grief, that was just an idiotic money grab all of those people.

Can't believe they let their "brand" be associated with that and can't believe DirecTv actually produced and aired it.
Oh, I believe it. Nothing really surprises me anymore.

Bamanooga

1st Team
Sep 7, 2008
Signal Mountain, TN
I am not going to make any personal comments about this video or the noise pollution you hear. I will say this , I think Joe Willie can find a hotter looking Mom to do a video with. I just gave back my hash browns from the 4am visit to Waffle House after seeing this.

Could the Mom that Joe Willie is hugging be Archie's wife? Don't think so. But Eli is rapping something about Joe Willie helping your Mom make stew. I refuse to watch it again to get the exact quote. What was DirecTV thinking . . . that crazy NFL fans who love the Mannings or hate the Mannings (that takes in most fans) will watch it?!

DothanTide

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 6, 2011
Man, some of you need to lighten up. The video was freakin' hilarious. I despise the Mannings just like another other 'Bama fan, but their willingness to embrace their inherent goofiness to entertain people is awesome.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.