Jameis Winston Questions On Twitter

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
In my best Chris Farley- That was Awesome!. Seriously, that should be on the joke board. Still laughing. Unfortunately, it is actually really sad.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I'm not sure who at FSU thought that would be a good idea. But wow.
Exactly. Shane Battier has an "ask shane" area each week or so. Since he's not had the same public image issues as Jameis, he gets regular questions and not much fanfare. You can't do that type of thing with guys like Jameis, Manziel, or ray rice.

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
Unfortunately, there are some people out there with no morals who love getting attention, no matter how positive or negative it is. Winston gets way too much attention! Somebody else in this thread referred to him as the next OJ. Its's scary what some athletes get away with!!!

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
While funny, some of those are really harsh. But, as far as I have read about his actions, he has had the past to earn those questions.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I hope he read those comments & sees how everyone outside of Tallahassee knows he's a crab stealing rapist..I've never wanted to see any college football player to fail & not make the big $$$$ in the NFL..Until Jameis that is..

afadam07

1st Team
Aug 21, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
I wonder if the person with the idea of this got fired? That is a HORRIBLE idea! What next? Is Auburn going to host a financial seminar with $Cam as the guest speaker?

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
No doubts about that at all Bro..Scary to think about Jameis in Crimson..I want to win every football game we play, but, I'll be damned if I want to win with a rapists leading our football program..Being a Daddy of two beautiful girls, I draw the line from reality, and rather we lose every games we play with a QB that's crappy, rather than enabling a rapists & put females at risk so we can win a NC..Nope..The Criminal Nation should be ashamed of themselves & I'd just assume they shut their football program down..

As much as I love Bama & college football..I wouldn't even root for Bama if we had Jameis on our team..There's no way I could make a conscious decision to root for a football team that enable a rapist/thief instead of doing the right thing & kick his sorry backside off the team..
I'll say it once again.....Thank God we didn't get him!:biggrin2:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
FSU will likely fire the guy who came up with this idea while fully supporting the person whose behavior is responsible for the reaction.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I saw this as it was happening yesterday. I don't have a twitter so I couldn't join in the fun. But I was dying it was so hilarious.

The questions were like 60% about rape, 38% about crabs, and 2% about football.

My favorite was: Jameis, would you say Publix has a better defense than Clemson?

BadgerTidefan

1st Team
Dec 2, 2006
Jennings, FL
It shows how disconnected the FSU administration really is. They obviously thought this would go over well. I wonder what they hoped to accomplish had it been successful. You know, I cannot see CNS ever elevating a player above all the other team members by doing something like this. Keep the focus on the process. It's as funny as anything I've read in a long time. Really embarrassing to anybody FSU.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.