Link: Coaches hot seat ranking - Coach Saban #14

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I nominate this website to go into the Clay Travis school of journalism. Print anything about anybody and see how many hits you can get.
All of these flame thrower guys know we are passionate fan base. Don't feed their insanity.

BamaBuff24

1st Team
May 2, 2000
FWB, FL USA
I guess it is something new. They know he ain't leaving on his own after years of people saying he is leaving. Now for the next few years we will be hearing Alabama is going to fire him. Everybody knows CNS and Bama is winning combination. I tell my friends, don't worry about folks bad mouthing Alabama. It is when they quit talking about Alabama is when we start worrying.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I think we all need to take a step back and be honest with ourselves. This guy is wrong. Saban is not #14. He should be #1. For goodness sake, he lost 2 games last year!!! Unacceptable!

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
That was posted by an auburn fan doing some wishful thinking. They say that they "aren't afraid of Saban" since they have have the gus bus, but yet they want Saban to leave Bama. So, which is it?

Last edited:

BamaBuff24

1st Team
May 2, 2000
FWB, FL USA
That was posted by an auburn fan doing some wishful thinking. They say that they "aren't afraid of Saban" since they have have the gus bus, but yet they want Saban to leave Bama. So, which is it?
I just remember their reaction after Alabama hired him. They weren't worry because Tubby had a winning record against him and they just downed play the hire. Then the reception Chizik received at the Auburn airport. When Auburn beat Bama in 2010, he was a better Coach then CNS. Then he went to the pasture.
CNS is going to leave because he hasn't stayed past 5 years at anyone place. Now Alabama is going to fire him. I never seen another fanbase that is so preoccupy with another football team. Especially, since Auburn is at their peak. Personally I could careless about Auburn and there is only one college team I am preoccupy with. RTR!!

The Kig

May 1, 2014
Although ludicrous to have Saban on any hotlist, maybe the point was a reflection of just how rabid SEC fans are...

A 2 game losing skid, new OC, new QB, inexperience at several positions... how long would it take before the grumbling would start? Not saying it would be a remotely smart thing to do, but stranger things have happened.

Bama fans have become accustomed to being the top dog in the SEC and have one of the best coaches ever, but also compete in the toughest division in the history of college football. There remains a clear top and bottom, but the gap between the top and the middle isn't wide enough to become complacent.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.