College football confidential. ESPN's confidential polls of CFB players

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
ESPN the magazine conducts confidential polls of CFB players . Here are some of the results I found interesting

I think Nick Saban's new $7 million contract is-
Just right -80%. To much -20%. Not enough-0

Which rookie starting QB has the best chance to win theHeisman? Jacob Coker- 69% vs Cole Stout 31%and Kyle Allen53% vs Hutson Mason47%. Then-
Jacob Coker. - 58% vs. Kyle Allen -42%

Which running back is worthy of a first round pick?
Todd Gurley-62% vs Byron Marshall38% and TJYeldon 57% vs m. Gordon 43. Then -
TJ Yeldon 53% vs Gurley 47%

Who will win the 2014 playoff?
Alabama -37%. Fsu- 24%. Oregon - 15%

Apologize for the rough setup, and you will have to take my word on these polls until the magazine comes out. There is no indication of the sample size, nor how it was spread across CFB. It is pretty clear the Players have a healthy respect for Bama and the program Coach Saban has built.

Last edited:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Anxious for this season to start.
yeah, I am bored! Homebound for the last 5 months.

That's strong! :biga:
The fact that the overwhelming majority of players believe Nicks contract is just right is telling. What? I don't know? Do they really believe that because of the job he is doing? Do they believe that because he has been the most vocal coach about paying the players? Or is it the belief the more the coaches get paid, the more the players can eventually ask for.

yeah, I am bored! Homebound for the last 5 months.

The fact that the overwhelming majority of players believe Nicks contract is just right is telling. What? I don't know? Do they really believe that because of the job he is doing? Do they believe that because he has been the most vocal coach about paying the players? Or is it the belief the more the coaches get paid, the more the players can eventually ask for.
If we could just win it all again!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.