Link: I think Riz has been located.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
I've heard it said (mainly by the art world) that an artist's job is to be provocative. Personally, I think that's BS. I used to date an art student who was regularly critiqued by her instructors and fellow students. Pieces would get marked down if they weren't shocking and edgy enough. But when you think back to the masters of history, very few of them regularly sought to be provocative.

A chicken skin suit? Belongs in the waste bin along with the tin of feces, the Jesus in urine, and the masturbating Madonna.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I've heard it said (mainly by the art world) that an artist's job is to be provocative. Personally, I think that's BS. I used to date an art student who was regularly critiqued by her instructors and fellow students. Pieces would get marked down if they weren't shocking and edgy enough. But when you think back to the masters of history, very few of them regularly sought to be provocative.

A chicken skin suit? Belongs in the waste bin along with the tin of feces, the Jesus in urine, and the masturbating Madonna.
I agree with this....but what's this Madonna you talkin bout?

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
What does he do about the smell?

I'd think a chicken skin suit would be quite pungent after a couple of days. I'm not sure how you'd treat it to keep it from being malodorous.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.