I'm Heading Out To Go Watch My Old High School Football Team Scrimmage Game Tonight

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
And it just dawned on me cause I have those butterflies in my tummy, that only high school & College Football, can make you experience those butterflies..Football Season is finally here & it feels great..

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Wow what a great pots, TideMan.

Many people wouldn't understand what you're describing...

Enjoy it,brother.

Every second of it...

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Went to my son's game (coaches middle school) last night and couldn't believe the almost October-ish weather. I hadn't thought much at all about the start of college football and Bama's first game but last night broke the ice and now I'm getting anxious.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
We had a ball & had like a community dinner where we all bring something to eat(I made some fried pickles..LOL) after the game..It was great to actually hear the crowd cheering & the pads popping..We have our spring jamboree next week when Lincoln visits us, I know Lincoln had DJ Howard as a D-1 prospect a couple years ago, do any of y'all know if Lincoln has any player Bama is recruiting or is a D-1 Prospect, so I can check him out next week..

Day-day it was pretty brutal while the sun was out, cause I was swearing as bad as the players were, but, once the sun did set, it cooled off fairly nice, thankfully the humidity level backed off the last couple of days & it felt like "Football Weather" once it got dark..We had a blast..Love this time of year watching these young high school kids playing the greatest sport on the planet..And can't leave out the high school bands..They're as much part of the experience as the game itself is..

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
We had a ball & had like a community dinner where we all bring something to eat(I made some fried pickles..LOL) after the game..It was great to actually hear the crowd cheering & the pads popping..We have our spring jamboree next week when Lincoln visits us, I know Lincoln had DJ Howard as a D-1 prospect a couple years ago, do any of y'all know if Lincoln has any player Bama is recruiting or is a D-1 Prospect, so I can check him out next week..

Day-day it was pretty brutal while the sun was out, cause I was swearing as bad as the players were, but, once the sun did set, it cooled off fairly nice, thankfully the humidity level backed off the last couple of days & it felt like "Football Weather" once it got dark..We had a blast..Love this time of year watching these young high school kids playing the greatest sport on the planet..And can't leave out the high school bands..They're as much part of the experience as the game itself is..
Lincoln has an Auburn commit. He's a DL.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I am 47 years old and still love watching HS practices, scrimmages and games.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.