Link: Vinnie Sunseri doing good with Saints.

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
I agree. He has to make the team. I am impressed with the Bama guys this year too. Nice to see the process showing it works!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Zach continues to have Bama problems. ;)

"@UACoachMurphy: “@glennonsports: Former LSU QB Zach Mettenberger on his interception: "It went right to Vinnie Sunseri of all people -- freakin’ Alabama." 🐘"

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Mark Ingram got a receiving TD also. Good news for him in their pass heavy offense.

Edit. Brandon Deadrick also got a couple of tackles.

Last edited:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I hated to hear VS was leaving, but it looks promising for him.

I hope he has a great NFL career and then I wouldn't mind seeing him at the Capstone as a coach in the future.

Old defensive backs sometimes make good coaches.

CrimsonTusk

1st Team
Sep 14, 2003
Florence AL USA
One of my favorite players of all time because of the effort he gave and the talent he has. He seemed like a blue collar type of player to me. I sure did hate to see him leave but best of luck in the pros.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
He had a perfect hit on a receiver as he caught the ball. It was a good clean hit, below the chest, but it had a nice thud to it and dislodged the ball. Safeties and linebackers need to take a look at that play because it was a perfect example of how to punish a receiver/cause an incompletion without going high.

cooleddie

1st Team
Jul 27, 2003
pensacola,fl
Sure did. That was a nice hit and Zach is not a small dude. Unfortunately, it looked like it might have rang Vinnie's bell a little because the staff was checking him out on the sidelines right after. Hopefully it was nothing serious.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Sure did. That was a nice hit and Zach is not a small dude. Unfortunately, it looked like it might have rang Vinnie's bell a little because the staff was checking him out on the sidelines right after. Hopefully it was nothing serious.

I saw that too, looks like he was in pain.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.