No SEC Network for me today (Sunday 8/17/14)

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Kentucky basketball is on right now. Right after that, they're showing (in this order): 2010 Iron Bowl, 2012 Bama vs. TAMU, and then the 2008 SECCG.

I'm good. I'd rather not.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Kentucky basketball is on right now. Right after that, they're showing (in this order): 2010 Iron Bowl, 2012 Bama vs. TAMU, and then the 2008 SECCG.

As much as that lineup is like a big middle finger to us, I'll still watch some of that. I mean, SEC football > women's tennis.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I watched the Kentucky game simply because Devin Booker is from the Mississippi Coast, signed with Kentucky, and I know him and his Dad, Melvin, real well from the gym. Devin is already starting as a true freshman guard.
Melvin was a first team All-American at Missouri.
Quite a basketball family. Melvin doesn't even seem real excited about Devin starting. Very level headed guy.
The other games.....I'd just as soon not watch....sip

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Some of that last night was indeed painful to watch replayed. Like the ending of the barn game last year. But I try to keep in mind it's the SEC Network, not the Alabama Crimson Tide network. A lot of folks around the SEC gloat when we lose. I guess they are entitled to their rare pleasures in life. :)

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL

Lol yeah I saw that lineup yesterday and I almost went straight to the tried and true 'They only show Alabama losses!!!! Grrrrrr!!!' way of thinking.

But then I thought about it and realized it was about SEC Heisman Winners having their 'Heisman' moment and it just happened it was against us everytime. So fair enough stuff.

I have enjoyed them playing all our Title wins League and National under CNS plus all the other BCS SEC winners. I watched FSU gift wrap the 98 Title to UT and yesterday morning they showed UF take FSU out back to the WoodShed. Ah good memories there of FSU mostly losing in their title games.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.