Trouble Brewing in Louisville

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Grantham would have been fired already if it wasn't for the big buyout in his clause. What did they think would happen with 2 hot heads working together?

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Yup..They should have went after anyone but this disgraced man & HC..Petrino brings nothing but trouble to the team he associates with..That's on the man that brought him back..I'd fire whoever brought him back..These kids deserves better than what they're bought to live through while at Louisville..

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
I think what could be a bigger problem for Grantham is the fact that he's not actually a good coordinator. Petrino's a jerk, but Grantham needs to be thanking him every morning as he brings Petrino his coffee - thank him for saving his career by giving him a job before he got canned.
But who knows if the story is even legit. I mean, it's very believable but who knows.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I think what could be a bigger problem for Grantham is the fact that he's not actually a good coordinator. Petrino's a jerk, but Grantham needs to be thanking him every morning as he brings Petrino his coffee - thank him for saving his career by giving him a job before he got canned.
But who knows if the story is even legit. I mean, it's very believable but who knows.
I agree Grantham better be sending Petrino more than Christmas cards. TG is not quite known as a top DC and I imagine he'll be gone soon enough even with his money he'll be making. I think anyone and everyone is just out to get Petrino at this point. Wasn't TG the one that tried to go after the Vandy coaches a while back?

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
I agree about the hot head remarks. But both of them are very good coaches on their respective sides of the ball. Not sure how well they can work together.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.