Trouble Brewing in Louisville

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
I agree Grantham better be sending Petrino more than Christmas cards. TG is not quite known as a top DC and I imagine he'll be gone soon enough even with his money he'll be making. I think anyone and everyone is just out to get Petrino at this point. Wasn't TG the one that tried to go after the Vandy coaches a while back?
Yup that was him. He didn't like how their OL was cutting his DL. Thought he was going to blow a head gasket.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Petrino really doesn't like defense anyway. He left Arkansas with very little talent on that side of the ball. CTG probably wouldn't have a lot of success even if he was a good coach.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
He and Vandy's HC Franklin got in each other's face and had to be separated. I was sure hoping that Grantham would beat the crap out of Franklin, oh well maybe somebody in the B1G will accommodate him.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I know we all like to make jokes about Bobby P after the motorcycle incident. This, however, appears to be a horrible job of journalism by Thamel and Evans.

Folks in Louisville say things are going well between Petrino and Grantham. They also question some of the comments in the story because the player was disgruntled and left the team (ala some of the comments made by former Bama players about medical hardships a few years back).

A few journalism folks have also taken exception to the fact there's no mention of getting Grantham's side of the story. When making those type comments, they should get a comment or two from both parties.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I know we all like to make jokes about Bobby P after the motorcycle incident. This, however, appears to be a horrible job of journalism by Thamel and Evans.

Folks in Louisville say things are going well between Petrino and Grantham. They also question some of the comments in the story because the player was disgruntled and left the team (ala some of the comments made by former Bama players about medical hardships a few years back).

A few journalism folks have also taken exception to the fact there's no mention of getting Grantham's side of the story. When making those type comments, they should get a comment or two from both parties.
Or they could use their sources like most journalists do. Yea they could get Grantham's side of the story but his response would be very predictable considering the context of the story. That's the point of using a source, you get unadulterated information.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Or they could use their sources like most journalists do. Yea they could get Grantham's side of the story but his response would be very predictable considering the context of the story. That's the point of using a source, you get unadulterated information.
When several folks come out saying otherwise, I tend to think they are wrong. I side with journalists/media members on most issues like this, but I've seen too many people say that story is false.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
I'm not as good as person as I should be; my abilily to forgive is fading as I age. I hope Petrino fails at the 'Ville.

A crash and burn of epic proportions would be enjoyable to watch.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.