Braxton Miller Reinjured Right Shoulder- Playing Status for the season in Jeopardy

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Braxton Miller Reinjured Right Shoulder- Playing Status for the season in Jeo...

The injury component only comes into play if a key player (or players) were not available for a game that was lost but would be available for the playoff. That is not going to happen here. Miller will not be back in January if the reports that we are hearing are correct.
I was being a little facetious , kinda thought it was implied . Hate use emoticons or blue font to make things obvious. To me, it takes away from humor or sarcasm knowing going into the sentence or paragraph. But , as I have been told and warned , people can't read inflection, timing or tone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk yuuyyyy

Last edited:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I'll put this article in here instead of starting a new one..I thought Chad Lindsey went to Michigan..According to this he's the new starting C for the Bucks..I still wish Chad would have became our starter & Kelly moved over to a G spot..I thought we were a better offense with Chad at C.

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

"From last season to this season, the Ohio State offensive line was decimated, so Meyer welcomed Alabama backup Chad Lindsay to be the new Buckeyes' starting center"..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.