AJ May Not Make the Bengals' Roster

PaulD

All-SEC
Dec 29, 2006
near Perry, Georgia, United States
I had posted this in another thread a week or so ago - my brother (the one who went to Bama) lives in CA and was just in town for a family get-together. He was was vacationing in Catalina (I think) earlier this summer when he met Zampese. Naturally, my brother (also being originally from Mobile) asked about AJ, and that is what Zampese replied - they knew he had shoulder issues. He also replied that he would still get a shot if the shoulder can be repaired/healed, because they really liked him; that's why I don't see them cutting him. Of course, Z is only the QB coach and doesn't have final say in that matter.
That's what the IR is for, or the Reserve-PUP if they think he could come back this season. The practice squad wouldn't be the answer because, if he's hurt, he can't and shouldn't be practicing. Players on the IR are prohibited from practicing. Players on the Reserve-PUP con't practice until October.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
JW just did the same with Seattle, I think, but didn't he actually get hurt in pre-season camp?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.