somewhat crappy news

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Just imagine the fun you'll have in security checks on flights in the future. "Um, sir, can you explain the metal stuff sticking out of your head? We're gonna need a more detailed body cavity search." ;)
well, ill have a lot less work to do on my frankenstein costume for halloween :)

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I'm sorry I didn't read this until just now. Well, at least the bad news was not the worst news and hopefully it'll all turn out okay.

Sorry man - you are indeed in my thoughts and prayers.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
He timed the surgery well. He was there for the opening game against a power school. Then he'll be out for FAU, but who cares about that game. He'll be on the mend for Southern Miss. They aren't very good, but they are an old rival so the game is fun for sentimental reasons. Then he should be good to go for Florida.

Hope the surgery went well and recovery is progressing nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
everything went we ll and I'm in neuro step down
I'm very happy for you 92 -- so glad it went well. I know it was scary - but we were all pulling for you --
Roll Tide my liberal brother......

I did ask the doctor to see if he could make a "Liberal Bypass" while he was in there -- any signs that it's working?

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I'm very happy for you 92 -- so glad it went well. I know it was scary - but we were all pulling for you --
Roll Tide my liberal brother......

I did ask the doctor to see if he could make a "Liberal Bypass" while he was in there -- any signs that it's working?
Isn't a Liberal Bypass" a lobotomy?;)

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
surgeon put in discharge orders, should be headed home after lunch today. can't wait to get a full nights sleep

eta: thanks for all of the prayers and well-wishes

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.