Dallas County teacher suspended after making students re-enact M. Brown shooting

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
This is what is wrong with America. How does a teacher in Brantley of all places (very small town in Alabama) know EXACTLY what happened in this case when 99% of America doesn't even know yet? Shows how ignorant America has become when we are too quick to judge and believe EVERYTHING we are told on social media. None of us know how this went down but yet this teacher made young kids re-enact this and we are not even sure that is how it went down. Sad..

EDIT: I mentioned the WRONG Brantley. Thanks RTR91 for pointing that out.

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
This is what is wrong with America. How does a teacher in Brantley of all places (very small town in Alabama) know EXACTLY what happened in this case when 99% of America doesn't even know yet? Shows how ignorant America has become when we are too quick to judge and believe EVERYTHING we are told on social media. None of us know how this went down but yet this teacher made young kids re-enact this and we are not even sure that is how it went down. Sad..
The school is Brantley Elementary in Dallas County. Brantley, the town, is in Crenshaw County. Not that it makes much of a difference in this story.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
The school is Brantley Elementary in Dallas County. Brantley, the town, is in Crenshaw County. Not that it makes much of a difference in this story.
Mis-read on my part but you are correct.

Still takes a fool to even think about doing this at an elementary school.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
From "Latranineious Jeters" in the comments section...lol.....(you can read the rest - some salty language I don't want to post....)

it was fun, i played gentle mike, i 1st went to the stow and bought some blunt wrappers cigars for free-i punched hector chavez my classmate in the head who played the storekepper-then i walks down the hall impeding all my clasmates from getting to and from there class then Rudy Johnson a white boy that i hate played the cop-i kick his.....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.