Lesbian Love Triangle Results In Murder In Columbus, Mississippi

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
Two of our friends are an interracial lesbian couple. One of them is one of the best-looking women I've ever laid eyes on. If she weren't about 5'3", she could easily be a model. The other is AT LEAST an 8.

Do you have a photo you could share with their permission of course.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Kelly McGinnis of Top Gun, Witness fame went to the other side as well.
To be fair, though - and I only recently learned that one - Kelly McGillis was raped a few years before "Top Gun" in her own apartment. And I don't want to get into a discussion of sexual orientation here (there are threads ad nauseum) but I have noticed a rather large number of young girls who were molested/raped eventually wind up coming out as gay or being prostitutes or at least highly promiscuous. I understand that better now. Obviously, maybe she was gay before (she was living with a girl when raped) and the times were different.

Some repress it and some say other stuff (like Meredith Baxter, who said she didn't realize she was gay until she went to bed with her first woman when she was in her 30s after two failed marriages. Needless to say, I suspect we have not heard the "full" story on that, either).

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Then again, I never thought Kelly McGillis was hawt.

Samantha Fox? Absolutely. I'd post a pic of her but (sincerely) I can't find one that would be permitted here.

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I have noticed that gay men tend to be what women would consider good looking. Usually well groomed and all that. The guy every girl at my high school had the hots for wound up being gay.

But gay women are generally not so hawt.

I wonder why that is.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I have noticed that gay men tend to be what women would consider good looking. Usually well groomed and all that. The guy every girl at my high school had the hots for wound up being gay.

But gay women are generally not so hawt.

I wonder why that is.
In general terms, I agree with you. One of the guys who appeared with me on "60 Minutes" is gay. I didn't know that (it never came up and we didn't care). But I did find it funny because I found out before the show aired in January but didn't say anything (he's on my Facebook). My wife is watching and says, "He's cute," and I said, 'He's also gay." She looked at me like I'd just robbed her of something.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
In general terms, I agree with you. One of the guys who appeared with me on "60 Minutes" is gay. I didn't know that (it never came up and we didn't care). But I did find it funny because I found out before the show aired in January but didn't say anything (he's on my Facebook). My wife is watching and says, "He's cute," and I said, 'He's also gay." She looked at me like I'd just robbed her of something.
Not that rare. We used to stay every year at a small hotel/retaurant in Winter Park, CO. They had a series of male model-type servers, who were gay. I mentioned it to Hannah, who owned the hotel with her husband, Hans. She liked talking to me because she could relax and speak German. She said that it broke the hearts of their female employees - every time a good looking guy showed up for a job, he turned to be gay. Of course that was in the food trades, where a lot are concentrated...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.