Lesbian Love Triangle Results In Murder In Columbus, Mississippi

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Okay, I'll tell you now I'm just a tad confused. Maybe happytider can show up and give us a more realistic picture. But in my adopted hometown of Columbus, MS, we have a strange thing here:

http://cdispatch.com/news/article.asp?aid=35672

If I'm reading this correctly (and I'll admit I'm not sure I am), Girl A killed Girl B and tried to kill Girl C, who was living with Girl B, who had been the lover of Girl A. Further reading suggests the possibility that Girl B actually pulled the first gun and that Girl A killed Girl B in self-defense (which does not explain to me why she went after Girl C back in the Buffalo Wild Wings).

No riots there - but a lot of confusion. Thoughts?

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Please stop posting about crimes in Mississippi. I find it impossible to follow the convoluted path of relationships involved.

Smokin hawt!!

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Anybody ever see a hawt lesbian in real life? I'm not sure they exist.
Two of our friends are an interracial lesbian couple. One of them is one of the best-looking women I've ever laid eyes on. If she weren't about 5'3", she could easily be a model. The other is AT LEAST an 8.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Two of our friends are an interracial lesbian couple. One of them is one of the best-looking women I've ever laid eyes on. If she weren't about 5'3", she could easily be a model. The other is AT LEAST an 8.
I'm starting a production company...do you think they want to become "stars?"

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Yes, I've worked with one, very depressing every time her girl would show up.
In college, there was a hawt girl that I wanted to ask out. A couple of friends told me that they were pretty sure she was a lesbian, but I figured that the worst she could do was say no. So, I asked her out and she told me she "swung the other way". Without thinking, I said that I hated to hear that. She said indignently, "I don't look at it that way!" I said, "I didn't mean that I hate it for you. I meant that I hate it for me."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.