Blog: Latest Bama News 5/21/14

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
This is Where the football season never ends! Bama News first, and foremost,
interesting SEC news, and salie
nt football news Updated Daily

VIDEO: Practice Highlights 8/2o-tidesports

Watch Highlights from Alabama's practice on 8/20 featuring returning players A'Shawn Robinson and the D-Line, Tim Williams working with the inside linebackers and more

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Returning Starters/Contributors: T.J. Yeldon, Derrick Henry Our Thoughts:

-- Just an embarrassment of riches. TJ Yeldon returns with 2,343 career rushing yards along with Derrick Henry, Kenyan Drake, and Jalston Fowler for short yardage situations. (A Sea of Blue)
-- It's pretty unfair that one team has TJ Yeldon and Derrick Henry on it... and yet that team continues to sign great running backs who want to play immediately. :-( (Red Cup Rebellion)
-- TJ Yeldon is the SEC's leading returning rusher. He's got a lot of miles on him (2,2343 yards to be precise), but there is a deep and talented stable behind him. Derrick Henry was in the top ten of running backs in rushing last season as well. They are loaded. (And the Valley Shook)
-- T.J. Yeldon is the best back in the SEC not named "healthy Todd Gurley." Derrick Henry's right behind him. (Dawg Sports) -- Would you believe that Heisman-contender T.J. Yeldon isn't Alabama's best back? That's what many in Tuscaloosa think, as they expect Derrick Henry will eat up a lot of Yeldon's carries. (Garnet and Black Attack)
--This isn't even fair. I'm really high on Derrick Henry. Like, if I were any higher on Derrick Henry, I'd be Derrick Henry's hairline. I mean, the man blitzkrieg'd through Oklahoma like the second coming of General George Custer. It was one of those moments
2014 SEC Preseason Football Position Rankings: Running Backs - For Whom the Cowbell Tolls-via rbr

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.