Ann Coulter Takes the Ice Bucket Challenge

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I only see/hear her when she gets outrageous enough to make mainstream news. In the past, she's pretty much stated that that's her ultimate target, which makes her untruthful from the beginning. I don't waste any time on her shock pronouncements...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
The "sad" thing to me about Ann Coulter is this - she actually IS quite an intelligent woman. She is quite capable of sophisticated argumentation. But the problem is that it's pretty obvious she's traded in her brain for the Howard Stern-Rush Limbaugh "shock jock" approach.

Because it pays better, let's face it.

She's sort of like a conservative Bill Maher whereas S.E. Cupp is more of a conservative Christopher Hitchens. (I disagree with Hitchens about MANY things, but I sure did enjoy listening to him).

Guess which one is better known? Glenn Beck is the same way. Lots of intelligent folks find their skills are more economically marketable if they lie and get in the news for dumb stuff.

And Coulter's head bob thing always looks to me like she's positioning herself to imitate what Monica Lewinsky did (I hope that's clean enough).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.