Link: 2014 Seems to have bought in according to Coach Saban

The link below quotes CNS, saying he bought in. I really like that because, unlike last season in which you really didn't hear that, you know this team can do what it takes to win it if they stick together. Kinda like that 2012 team after that A&M loss. They still came out and played. I expect big things from this team.

http://alabama.247sports.com/Bolt/Nick-Saban-says-his-team-has-bought-in-30481103

Roll TIDE Roll!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I didn't really read the quote the same way the author decided to write that headline - I sure hope that's what it means.

If this team has truly 'bought in', they won't lose a game this year.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
In any case, I'd much rather have article after article doubting us than article after article wondering how much we'll win the championship game by. It's hard to handle those kind of expectations, I don't care who are.
Problems come up when they start to believe all the accolades people predict for them.
Guys get lazy and sloppy, they start to expect someone else to make the play. Then you are in trouble.

For my part I'd be happy to avoid too much praise until it's earned.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
If everyone buys in then like the Legion of Doom used to say, "That's GOOD for us, and BAD for you!!!"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.