SEC Coaches Describe Their Teams in One Word

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
WOW..Richt is the master of getting their fan-base sooooooo excited before the start of the season with NC expectations & dreams..Only to have reality come crashing down on all their hopes n dreams..

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
'Decent' is hilarious.

'Untested' is pretty awesome. I'm sure I'm reading too much into it, but it makes me think he believes this team is really good won't know until they take the field.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I thought Les' "unknown" was pretty funny. It's just another time when I can't fully understand what he means. Did he not know how to describe his team? Or does he honestly believe that LSU has fallen off the radar? With him, I wouldn't doubt if the latter is what he meant :)

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
why is everyone so enamored with Spurrier quotes? he said "decent" ... so what?
Compared to the rest of the quotes, which are all complimentary or meant to excite the fan base (motivated, experienced, hungry, wow, confident, relentless, committed, eager, audacious) his 'decent' is a humorous contrast.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I can easily see OBC nonchalantly saying "We got a decent team this year."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Problem with Richt and UGA on full display. He is already wowed by his team lol. Some people never learn from their mistakes..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.