Black cop kills unarmed white man in Salt Lake City

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Gotta see the facts in this case just like all others. But things are really going too far. One thing I have noticed about both cases is that both men at some point was in the wrong.

"court documents show Taylor had a $25,000 bench warrant for a probation violation in connection with felony robbery and obstructing justice convictions."

This is beginning to be a sad, sick joke. I hope this thread isn't abandoned.
Oh I know. My post was tongue in cheek.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
The reaction to both recent incidents does not surprise me at all, nor should it surprise anyone else. No outrage is ever publicized when countless black on black shootings/deaths occur across the country on a daily basis, nor is it when any "minority" commits a lethal action against a white person. I'd wager those events happen a lot more frequently, yet there's not a story in that. There's no way to perpetuate anger and outrage. There's no way to continue to line the pockets of Jesse and Al's lucrative empire.......The organization that was started as a needed voice in the beginning, that they've turned into a platform to perpetuate the "victim" mentality..... and have made themselves quite wealthy in the process. There's too much money to be made in the perceived "racist USA" that they NEVER want to admit that people now are responsible for their own success or failure.

NatGeo should produce a show to go along with their Drugs INC. series....and call it Racism INC. and follow Jesse and Al in their "day to day quest to eliminate racism and promote equality", but you know they'd never allow that to happen.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.