college football game on this weekend

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Tried watching - just changed the channel to NFL pre-season. Cannot stand the red field.

Funny anecdote - my wife walked into the room with the game on and asked about the field color. I looked at her with my best confused expression and asked what she meant. We went back and forth a few times with her telling me the field was red and met telling her that, no, it is green just like every other field. I almost had her convinced that something was wrong with her eyes when my son walked in the room and said, "Hey, what's up with the red field?" :biggrin:
Wait. The field's RED?!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
there are times when the field looks a little more hot pink than red or is it my TV?

my dad was color blind so I think the field would have looked just fine to him.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Am I crazy or is Cowherd is actually making since right now?
1st of all, if it's a red field it's not Football.
2nd of all, if Cowherd is there, it's not Football.
3rd of all, Football does not start until August 30th -- (it says so on my Alabama Football Schedule posted on my office door)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I don't know what you mean, you're making no sense! ;)
Cowherd was on in the first half and making statements regarding the playoffs and teams like Boise State. Saying what all of us have been saying for years. Boise only plays one tough game and teams like them do not and should not get into the playoffs.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
1st of all, if it's a red field it's not Football.
2nd of all, if Cowherd is there, it's not Football.
3rd of all, Football does not start until August 30th -- (it says so on my Alabama Football Schedule posted on my office door)
feel free to not comment anytime you want. nobody is forcing you to watch or comment.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Cowherd was on in the first half and making statements regarding the playoffs and teams like Boise State. Saying what all of us have been saying for years. Boise only plays one tough game and teams like them do not and should not get into the playoffs.
Cowherd also predicted Tennessee to beat Bama this year and predicted AU to win back to back national championships. Don't get me wrong I like Cowherd- but for some reason he is anti Bama right now. I think its just his contrariness..

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Cowherd also predicted Tennessee to beat Bama this year and predicted AU to win back to back national championships. Don't get me wrong I like Cowherd- but for some reason he is anti Bama right now. I think its just his contrariness..
he is and always has been a bandwagon jumper. If Bama wins it all this year he will talk about how they are the greatest team ever and Saban is the greatest coach ever.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.