college football game on this weekend

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Football was meant to be played on grass, or turf that looks and feels like grass.
Grass is green. It is not red.
I couldn't watch a game played on a field that is red.
It would strain my eyeballs too much.
sip

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Anybody else but me, Dzyn, and Nolan who are so starved for football that they're watching this "game"?

Truth is I'm flipping back and forth between this game and the HS game between Chalkville and Niceville. All four teams appear to be at around the same skill level.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Tried watching - just changed the channel to NFL pre-season. Cannot stand the red field.

Funny anecdote - my wife walked into the room with the game on and asked about the field color. I looked at her with my best confused expression and asked what she meant. We went back and forth a few times with her telling me the field was red and met telling her that, no, it is green just like every other field. I almost had her convinced that something was wrong with her eyes when my son walked in the room and said, "Hey, what's up with the red field?" :biggrin:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Tried watching - just changed the channel to NFL pre-season. Cannot stand the red field.

Funny anecdote - my wife walked into the room with the game on and asked about the field color. I looked at her with my best confused expression and asked what she meant. We went back and forth a few times with her telling me the field was red and met telling her that, no, it is green just like every other field. I almost had her convinced that something was wrong with her eyes when my son walked in the room and said, "Hey, what's up with the red field?" :biggrin:
Haha, you are so wrong.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.