Friday Practice Report Listing the Tide players who were in scout team jerseys

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Hmmm. I figured Dee Liner might be in line for some playing time considering the injuries / suspensions of some of our defensive lineman. Looks like he is working with the scout team though. Kinda disappointing Rashaan doesn't look like he will get much PT in this game either. I figured these were the games that we recruited someone like him for. He is a true freshman though..

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Hmmm. I figured Dee Liner might be in line for some playing time considering the injuries / suspensions of some of our defensive lineman. Looks like he is working with the scout team though. Kinda disappointing Rashaan doesn't look like he will get much PT in this game either. I figured these were the games that we recruited someone like him for. He is a true freshman though..
Amen, Force...

I remember having to do a double take when he came in for what might not have been much more than 1 play against, I believe it was Tennessee last year...

Of course, those who are close to the pulse of the team would have the necessary insight into this, so until I hear something, I too am scratching my head...

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Dee would be starting at most places. Very, incredibly deep position. Regarding Rashaan, he will play game 1 at some point IMO and he will be a situational "assasin" as he learns more. He is ready physically, he just needs time to absorb and play fast.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Many have viewed Evans as situational player, so we could see him a lot in one game, and next game not play a lot. We definitely will see him in Auburn game for sure. Dee should get plenty of playing time this year. Keep that in mind, Lot can happen between now and at end of the year.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Dee would be starting at most places. Very, incredibly deep position. Regarding Rashaan, he will play game 1 at some point IMO and he will be a situational "assasin" as he learns more. He is ready physically, he just needs time to absorb and play fast.
Yea I agree about Rashaan. Wish we would put him in at some point against WVU and just let him play..

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Not a surprise Evans showing up on the scout team. He's the kind of player we would want to simulate on practice.

He's the kind of player we want to use more too so hopefully we'll see him in some game action too!

Dee Liner surprises me though.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
Shocked that Liner is on the scout team. Could it be a discipline issue? Dont read anything into that question, I am just wondering like everyone else bc he is a very talented player.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.