Beaten to death at McDonalds

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
if you think this only happens black on white you are either crazy or both blind and deaf.
True.......

Except when it's a white on black incident, the media can go weeks talking about it, angry mobs take to the streets to destroy their own neighborhoods, State Governors visit the victims families, POTUS makes a speech on the issue, etc

But,

When it's a black on white incident, it gets swept under the rug, they try to spin the story to look like the white deserved what he got, address the victims past criminal record to diminish his character and create false motives, etc.

It's the 1960's reversed these days it seems, but two wrongs don't make a right. It seems to be less of an equality issue with a lot of black people today, and more of a revenge for past generation's actions. That's the sad part of the whole situation.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
if you think this only happens black on white you are either crazy or both blind and deaf.
The relevant point isnt that it is happening. the point is the rate at which it is happening. racism in the white community is looked down upon, ostracized and is miniscule. racism in the black community is accepted and usually excused with "cracker should have known better."

that is the problem.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
so 2 incidents in a 4 yr time span? i can find an incident of black mob violence on whites every weekend
Friend gmart. I responded to DBF's question. Which was:

When have you read about white mobs attacking a vastly outnumbered group of black youths? 1960s

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
Friend gmart. I responded to DBF's question. Which was:

When have you read about white mobs attacking a vastly outnumbered group of black youths? 1960s
dearest brother seebell, there is a literal way of reading comments/questions and then there is making an attempt at understanding the point of the question.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
dearest brother seebell, there is a literal way of reading comments/questions and then there is making an attempt at understanding the point of the question.
There's something to be said about being clear in making one's points, especially on internet discussion boards (and email for that matter) and especially if you don't want your words to be subject to interpretation.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
There's something to be said about being clear in making one's points, especially on internet discussion boards (and email for that matter) and especially if you don't want your words to be subject to interpretation.
I prefer to be ambiguous. it gives me plausible deniability when the mods come with the ban hammer. ;)

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
I live in the same area (Flower Mound TX) where all these kids went to high school. Very sad story.

There is no way I would have taken my family there. Don't care how post-racial people think it is. IT'S NOT! That's just unbelievable. Purely unbelievable. No one said the N-word believe that other than the aggressors! I wish the cop would have just sprayed the crowd with the AR. Another reason why I don't feel bad about Mike.

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
It says something when so many people respond "Hey, if you see a bunch of black males at night you should just expect to be beaten to death"
My response didn't mention race - I'd not stop if it was 400 white people in the parking lot. That many people in one place at 2AM is a recipe for trouble, regardless of race.

But go ahead and play that race card...

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
There is no way I would have taken my family there. Don't care how post-racial people think it is. IT'S NOT! That's just unbelievable. Purely unbelievable. No one said the N-word believe that other than the aggressors! I wish the cop would have just sprayed the crowd with the AR. Another reason why I don't feel bad about Mike.
That's what I was thinking. Common sense would say as much. For it would take some as-yet unheard-of level of stupid for two white guys wearing cowboy hats to walk into a crowd of hundreds of saggy-pants shirtless black youths at two in the morning and start hurling the n-word around. Of course they didn't.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
The relevant point isnt that it is happening. the point is the rate at which it is happening. racism in the white community is looked down upon, ostracized and is miniscule. racism in the black community is accepted and usually excused with "cracker should have known better."

that is the problem.
Racism in the black community is often actually celebrated as acceptable mainstream humor. Saw an ad for a sitcom just last night: two white guys are standing talking to each other about their boats. A black guy is sitting to the side listening in. He interrupts and says, "Every time I hear people talk about their boats it always comes back to that one race: Caucasian" (canned laughter). Imagine that same joke with switched races and instead of boats, make it chicken and waffles. Offensive as hell, right?

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
Upon pulling into the parking lot and seeing the crowd, it may have occurred to them to leave. But, political correctness has indoctrinated so many people into thinking, "If I drive away now, people might think me a racist. I'll just go through, get my food, leave, then pat myself on the back for my progressive thinking."

I would have driven away. Call me racist, but I'd still be alive.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
This goes back to the old saying.....nothing good seems to happen after midnight --

Get home early, and lock the door behind you....this ain't your parent's America....

Upon pulling into the parking lot and seeing the crowd, it may have occurred to them to leave. But, political correctness has indoctrinated so many people into thinking, "If I drive away now, people might think me a racist. I'll just go through, get my food, leave, then pat myself on the back for my progressive thinking."

I would have driven away. Call me racist, but I'd still be alive.
That's smart not racist. I wouldn't pull in at all.

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Here ya go DBF, from Fox News !! At McDonalds. Guess who gets arrested? The black guy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pcRpyRnSnc

Google Howard Beach--- 1986

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/06/mississippi.hate.crime/
Jackson, Mississippi (CNN) -- On a recent Sunday morning just before dawn, two carloads of white teenagers drove to Jackson, Mississippi, on what the county district attorney says was a mission of hate: to find and hurt a black person.

So much mindless hate!
Yep forgot about the Jackson trash. Really Brandon trash. Still the exception not the norm.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.