Home or Away Jerseys for WVU game?

CrimsonPassion

1st Team
Jun 6, 2009
Attalla, AL
Hello, I've been away for a few years, but I really, really, really wanted to ask this question: Will we be in our crimson jerseys or our white jerseys for the WVU game next week? Personally, I hope we are in crimson because I don't want to run the risk of seeing those hideous mustard uniforms that West Virginia sometimes wears. Does anyone know for sure?

CrimsonPassion

1st Team
Jun 6, 2009
Attalla, AL
How do you know we are the home team? I haven't seen it posted anywhere. I mean, it doesn't say West Virginia at Alabama or vice-versa. The schedule just says Alabama vs. West Virginia. So, I'm just curious how you found out we're the home team?

CrimsonPassion

1st Team
Jun 6, 2009
Attalla, AL
Never mind. I just checked out the Rivals sites for both teams. On West Virginia's site, it says that they are at Alabama. I guess that means we'll be wearing crimson! I, for one, am glad.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Yeah, I've wondered about that, too. I may be wrong, but I've heard that distance sometimes plays a factor. Whichever team is closer to the site is the home team.
I dunno, look at the bcs championship bcs Notre dame. We were waaaaaaaay closer to Miami, but they were ranked higher

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.